Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

meowzer

Looks GREAT Henry!!!! I love the way the orange monti is spreading..
I only have a brown one, but it doesn't seem to grow....:(

nissan577

Henry its growing like crazy!!!! what are you doing to your tank to make this happened?!?! you are a NANO GOD!
keep up the great work!

spanko

Thanx for the compliment Carlos. Just trying to take care of it the best I can. 20% per week water changes, dosing vodka and amino acids daily. Dosing ESV B-ionic 2 part daily. Dosing Prodibio Nano pack weekly. I feed the tank heavily each day. Good clean up crew, ATO. Then the tank just does what it does.

nissan577

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3206074
Thanx for the compliment Carlos. Just trying to take care of it the best I can. 20% per week water changes, dosing vodka and amino acids daily. Dosing ESV B-ionic 2 part daily. Dosing Prodibio Nano pack weekly. I feed the tank heavily each day. Good clean up crew, ATO. Then the tank just does what it does.
thanks for the info!
i would love to do the vodka dosing but idk what to do and thats too much reading!
but i will soon tho! other then that iam also dosing the 2 part calcium and thats it. i will look into the other stuff to get my tank like yours. thanks man!

meowzer

HEY stranger
Tank is looking beautiful as usual....I love that purple (monti??) and that lime green (sps?) those colors are amazing

rlablan

+1 that chalice is really pretty. Also like that orange dwarf angel (?) I am not sure what it is but it's really nice looking. Not something that I see often.
Your tank makes me sooooo jealous spanks... I would love to see the great things you would do with a bigger tank... something like a 75 or something. Beat it would be a show stopper.

spanko

Thank you rlablan. Very kind words indeed. The fish is an African Flameback Angelfish Centropyge acanthops so far a perfect gentleman.
Bigger tank = more maintenance time. I am happy with the biocube. I do think about a bigger tank sometimes, but then I return to reality and enjoy what I have.