Spidey's Red Sea Max

spiderwoman

Hehe when I have babies. I don't see any bulging on either one of them. Who knows, maybe now that they have better light they will expand. My favorite is Rasta and it's already open and looking gorgeous. It's one of those tiny zoa's and oh so gorgeous. It's featured in the zoa id's 2008 calendar. Also Nightmares are looking great. I didn't see that many shades of pink/orange in them before.

rebelprettyboy

hahaha U cant do that to us in the nano section! We expect new pics at least every 3 days from us regulars!!
U gotta know that about us nano peeps!

spiderwoman

My typical luck! I was getting ready to take pics of the tank now that I have moved most of the zoa frags in. Brought the tripod upstairs and mounted the camera... battery empty! Oh well, I have it recharging now and should be good to go very soon.

spiderwoman

You wanted pictures, I'll give you pictures :)
Quality is not the greatest, took 40 pictures in 10 minutes so here is 19 for you :)

rebelprettyboy

haha u didnt! U have an awesome zoa collection. Wish I had urs! What are the ones next to the PDs? Some kind of rainbow paly? Theyre freakin sweeet. I want some!!

spiderwoman

thanks!
I'm pretty sure that is Rainbow, I'm thinking I got that from CodyLowe.
The below picture has most of my favorites:

Left to right:
Nightmare, Sunflower, Peter's Memorial (my most expensive single head zoa)

rebelprettyboy

Those nightmares are awesome! I dont remember codylowe having those rainbow pays when I ordered from him!

I remeber those Peter zoas. Sad story wen I looked at the Docs website

spiderwoman

I wish I remembered where I got them Rainbows. I've gotten quite a few shipments in the past 2 months from different locations. It could be WhoDah that send me that.

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2780414
B-E-A-utiful
Zoas are amazing, tank looks gorgeous already, very well done spiderwoman

thank you!!!! I try hard... that's one of the bad things about trying to be a perfectionist in anything and everything I do.