Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

agent-x

Originally Posted by justforfun
Yes the black card is my best friend. I am sure goodwin would agree.
The annual fee sucks, unless you travel a lot and stay at a lot of nice hotels or use the ammentites it offers.

the j.o.p.

i had a black card back in 1967, but the fees were killing me!! now i just pay a friend of mine to carry bars of gold wherever i go.

agent-x

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
i had a black card back in 1967, but the fees were killing me!! now i just pay a friend of mine to carry bars of gold wherever i go.
you mean a friend and a wheel barrow.

azfishgal

Cool Shot.

Hey, did you mix your saltwater in your tank? I need help with mine, read my diary and you'll see why.

goodwin9

Water check today showed some good signs.
Salinity 1.024
NO2 .0
NO3 .0
NH3 .1
PH 8.4
Cal 400
Alk 4.91
PO4 .13
Getting closer..... :joy:

el bob

y is ur alk high?? also, might want to bump up salinity up to 1.026 for acros. where r u planning on getting ur acros from, r u looking for frags, colonies??? whats ur turnover rate?? i would suggest getting on fragfarmer.com and get some of their exotic frags. i love sps and i hope the best for your tank

jhebi

I was so eager and waiting to see Spider Man 3, but this is better.....
Can't wait no longer........

goodwin9

I finally added a few fish yesterday. I started with a couple of clarkii clowns and five very small green chromis. First day they have spent most of the time in one corner of the tank.

They really look small in the tank, will be nice to get some large size fish in the tank.