Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

20galfowlr

Originally Posted by bonita69
Pic#1
This is Goodwin cleaning his tank!!!!!!!! :hilarious

His tank is so big, even he looks like a little fry :happyfish
Pic#2
Careful :scared: Goodwin I would not spot feed like that!!!!!!!!!!!
:hilarious

Are these pics taken from the Anthonys Key Resort, In Rotan Honduras, webpage?

T

timer

Your tank is so incredibly awesome. It's a shame it looks as though it it in the basement :(

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Timer
Your tank is so incredibly awesome. It's a shame it looks as though it it in the basement :(
Thank you for the compliment. It is in the basement, didn't have anyplace else to put it, plus if I remember right, the weight of the entire system was a little more than 7,000 lbs. Someday I will finish it off...........

goodwin9

Originally Posted by whackamole
well at least in the basement you can stand on the stairs and look down into it. like a top view :) :thinking:
GOOD POINT!

goodwin9

Originally Posted by WangoTango
wow those new chromis are really small. when does the coral start coming in?
-Justin
I'd like to get a few more fish in the tank before I start putting in the corals. Got to see how much is left over for corals after getting the fish and want to make sure that the water stays good with a fish load in the tank.I learned from past mistakes not to try and do it all at once......

goodwin9

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Thats awsome! Whats the next fish to take a ride in that suker?
Tangs are arriving this morning, , yellows, powder blues, sailfins, blue hippos, vlamingi, a white cheeks, and a blonde naso.

goodwin9

Fish arrive and only had a couple DOA's. Will try and get some more pictures tonight after they have gotten adjusted to their new enviorement.

One big advantage to having the tank in the basement, spills aren't a big problem....

bruder

Originally Posted by goodwin9
One big advantage to having the tank in the basement, spills aren't a big problem....
]
You mean the water is supposed to stay in the tank? My black carpet has some really beautiful white spots around my tank from spills.
Amazing tank...I bet most of us are living our fantasies through your tank! Seriously though, you could charge admission. I would pay.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Bruder
You mean the water is supposed to stay in the tank? My black carpet has some really beautiful white spots around my tank from spills.
Amazing tank...I bet most of us are living our fantasies through your tank! Seriously though, you could charge admission. I would pay.
LOL! I have the same problem with my other tanks. Learned very quickly the 6 foot carpet runners have a purpose when you own an aquarium. I am surprised LFS haven't picked up on that idea. An aquarium work mat.... :notsure:

fish addict

You're going to tell us about all the tangs you got and show us pictures of them in bags but not of them out of bags?!?!?! :scared:
Thats just not right!
haha, more pictures!

20galfowlr

please correct me if im wrong, but i had no idea you could add that ammount of fish at one time, or is this because this is a HUGE tank? serisous question