Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Reefboys
We are all puny mortals in the presence of God Goodwin......
Curious which store you work at in Fargo?

20galfowlr

wow this tank is going to be done in no time! so how much did the bank for out in line of credit for this project? im just kind of curious what start to finish price would be, my bet is completely off the chart, but all for beauty right? i would spend it if i had it, im sure we all would, AWESOME tank man :joy:

wangotango

well that was quick. you're going to go through nori really fast with all those tangs and pretty clean rocks. looks great though.
-Justin

azfishgal

The pics are awesome Goodwin. :cheer: Can't wait to see what this thing looks like 8-12 months from now.
(My tank has started it's cycle, ammonia is at 0.25!
)

dann..

Just wondering, Do you have any small fish. Like gobies, blennies or anything? or planning on getting any? Some gobies would make the tank very interesting, well im my opinnion. Beautiful tank by the way !

whackamole

tell us when ur gonna add the first coral..well probaly corals as you dont settle 4 1 at a time right :jumping: lol looks like murph will soon have some competi :cheer:
on

reefboys

I work at Great Pets on University Drive, south Fargo. Same owner as K9 Kennel Club in Moorhead, MN if you know which one i'm talking about.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Dann..
Just wondering, Do you have any small fish. Like gobies, blennies or anything? or planning on getting any? Some gobies would make the tank very interesting, well im my opinnion. Beautiful tank by the way !
I knew I forgot to post pictures of something, here are a couple of little guys that are running around the tank together.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by WangoTango
well that was quick. you're going to go through nori really fast with all those tangs and pretty clean rocks. looks great though.
-Justin
Even before this tank, I have always been trying to buy in bulk. Saves money. Nori in 50 - 100 count packs, food in tubs. One of these days, I am going to have to start making up my own...

goodwin9

Originally Posted by whackamole
tell us when ur gonna add the first coral..well probaly corals as you dont settle 4 1 at a time right :jumping: lol looks like murph will soon have some competi :cheer:
on
I want to get all my fish first, and then the corals. The few corals I have in the coral tank wouldn't even show up in the pictures right now.