Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

wangotango

lookin good, nice job so far goodwin
kinda makes me want to start my "midlife crisis reef" (96x48x30) maybe in 30 years and $25k :thinking:
-Justin

cjason3041

Dakota Reef...hummm more like the "Great Dakota Reef"...i think you might be visible from space soon.
tank looks really great!!

saltfish123

Just Curious what fish do you have and if you don't mind how much did this cost you b/c i would like to do something like this one day.. Nice Tank

justforfun

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Even before this tank, I have always been trying to buy in bulk. Saves money. Nori in 50 - 100 count packs, food in tubs. One of these days, I am going to have to start making up my own...

I have a 1000 gallon coming soon and need food in bulk. Where can i buy that from?

goodwin9

Originally Posted by justforfun
I have a 1000 gallon coming soon and need food in bulk. Where can i buy that from?
Any autorized Omega One dealer can special order their products in any size you would like. I buy flakes in 5 lb buckets and pellets in 2 lb tubs. Nori is available in 50 ~ 100 count packs from many online retailers. You just have to do a little searching for best prices.

autofreak44

ive been looking at your pics for weeks now (in amazement
) and thought i would just say that im with fishwannabe
conquers my 30 gal lol

bruder

Can we volunteer to come over and help with water changes?! I think this maybe be the only tank where it is a privilege to do so :hilarious