Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

goodwin9

I hope that I don't regret this down the road, but I am giving a Clown Tang another try. I haven't been able to keep either a clown or convict tang in the past, but thought that I would give this one a try in the new tank. He has the room to swim back and fourth, so hopefully this time I will have a keeper.

zman1

Very nice setup. Who ever you are getting your fish from mail order is shipping incredible stock!

goodwin9

Fourth fish from yesterday turned out to be another beauty. A White Cheeks Tang.

Pretty good sized White Cheeks..

browniebuck

this is my first check of this posting, and I am seeing $$$$$$ fly by my face. I wish I was independently wealthy so I could get the tank of my dreams, as it is, I am a teacher with a 55g.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by browniebuck
this is my first check of this posting, and I am seeing $$$$$$ fly by my face. I wish I was independently wealthy so I could get the tank of my dreams, as it is, I am a teacher with a 55g.
Nothing wrong with a 55, that's what I started with and look where it has gotten me. I have to work a second job to support my addiction.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by fish addict
Oh, now the white cheeks tang is my favorite!

I'm beginning to think every fish I post is going to be your favorite, so I'll keep on posting.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Goodwin, your fish are beautiful! :cheer: I'm sure they are loving it in that big tank.

Thank you! They seem to like it I hope. They are stuck with it.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by 20galFOWLR
love your achilles!
No Achilles in this tank yet, I am trying to find one as nice as this one which is in my 470.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by fish addict
ooo now the Achilles is my favorite! lol jk!
Here you go, another one, I am adding a Dussimer Tang this weekend. He's in quarantine right now, but here is a shot of my other. New one is an inch or two bigger than this one.

saltn00b

goodwin you are taking some very crisp sharp pics now - what camera are you using?
the white cheeks is pretty sweet and different, very few people have them.