Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

stdreb27

Ever notice for gambling they have a number you an call. They have the AAA. They have rehab for druggies. But the only meetings they have for us make it worse?

anubisxero

Goldhead sleeper gobies are awesome. I had a mated pair, but the male didn't fair so well shipping to my LFS and then from LFS to home. So sadly I just have the one. They're really wonderful fish.

sleasia

that gold head goby pic should win some kind of prize.
Ok this is going to sound weird, but I think overall this suggestion will make things alot easier on everyone. Can we all just come and live with you?

goodwin9

Originally Posted by sleasia
that gold head goby pic should win some kind of prize.
Ok this is going to sound weird, but I think overall this suggestion will make things alot easier on everyone. Can we all just come and live with you?

I don't know about living here, but you are welcome for a visit. At this very moment, I am trying to get the live web cam online. Working with a friend in Michigan trying to help me get it up and running.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Titan
Are any of the fish QT'd? Or just ordered and acclimated.....nice looking set-up btw!
Right now, I have just been acclimating the new arrivals. QT tank isn't big enough for some of the larger fish.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by shogun323
If I can make one request Goodwin. Please get a Magnificent Foxface. They are gorgeous!!!!
Got one and will post a picture later this evening. I think that they are great!

the j.o.p.

the web cam is a great idea.. i was going to set one up for my mantis tank a while back but my help just fizzled out. good luck

goodwin9

Here are a couple of shots of the new Magnificent Fox Face that arrived today. Lights are out in the tank, so the pictures aren't the best.

shogun323

If I can make one request Goodwin. Please get a Magnificent Foxface. They are gorgeous!!!!

Originally Posted by goodwin9

Here are a couple of shots of the new Magnificent Fox Face that arrived today.
Coincidence? I think not!!!! Great fish!!!!! Next I predict a Japanese Swallowtail Angelfish!!! Make me proud Goodwin!!!!

wangotango

Coincidence? I think not!!!! Great fish!!!!! Next I predict a Japanese Swallowtail Angelfish!!! Make me proud Goodwin!!!!
get a pair of swallowtails. that would be cool.
-Justin