Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

mike22cha

Originally Posted by goodwin9
One more..amazing how much they liked to be touched...

Ha ha that is amazing! My fish flee everytime I put my hand in the tank. Very cool tank Goodwin!(I know I've said that plenty of times before)/
How is the octo doing?

stdreb27

Bury it in the back yard

How many are in your backyard? And how often do you see cats in your backyard with there nose stuck in the ground?

goodwin9

Originally Posted by stdreb27
How many are in your backyard? And how often do you see cats in your backyard with there nose stuck in the ground?
Knock on Wood, I haven't had to use the back yard for any fish. Haven't lost any big ones and they just seem to be getting bigger....

goodwin9

Originally Posted by stdreb27
Over 70,000 hits, swf.com need to pay you something for all the attraction to your thread.

I always try and wear my SFW t-shirt when I clean the tanks.....

goodwin9

I finally finished redoing the RO and salt mixing tanks with the addition of a small blue line pump to recirculate the salt mix in one of the larger holding tanks. Works much better than the Sur-Flow pump (180gph) which is used to fill and drain the tanks. The new pump is rated at 470 GPH. Water is mixed in ther large tank and then transfer to the two smaller 65 gallon holding tanks

goodwin9

Went to clean off what I thought were water spots on the refugium only to find they were on the inside and moving around, hundreds of them. Could the turbos in the refugium have done this?

hefner413

Got a couple of new clams today. Nice looking Derasas.
Where do you get them so HUGE? and what does one that big cost, if you don't mind? I'm spending 50+ for 1.5-2 inches.

R

regina13

haha I was just watching the fish fallow you up and down the tank and that is so kool! I have never seen anything like that.