Startin up a 24gal AqPod Reef

paintballer768

Hammer

Acropora Frag. Its encrusted the plug already and already showed polyp extension earlier (I turned on the lights after they had already gone out so they were all like wtf)

Bleached area, hopefully will recover

Possibly a frilly shroom, or hopefully a St Thomas :). Bad quality for the lose!

paintballer768

Originally Posted by cichlidKid
http:///forum/post/2497399
looking nice, u finally got ur brigadier with me, bout time.

Yea thanks
All my other friends are like omg howd you get it?!
Originally Posted by HaloStalker

http:///forum/post/2497458
sweet tank u are making me so jealous while i look at my empty tank check out the crappy picz i posted but hey im takin it slow and i hope i will get rewarded in the long run

https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...=305358&page=2
Thanks, taking it slow is the best think you can do. Ill take a look at your thread.

mike22cha

Cool frags and I bet you your frag will recover nicely. You've recovered several others so I'm sure you got just the tank for it.

blazin2k6

Nice. Bout time you posted sum pics. New pics look awesome. That shroom looks like a frilly shroom to me but i cant really tell cuz the pic isnt that clear. But nice additions :)

paintballer768

Sorry guys, been sidetracked lately haha. So its hard to think back whats happened with this. My hammer coral heads died :(. Best thing I cant accredit to that is either my CBA or a bacterial infection of some sort, because it basically just melted off. The first head went, and I fragged he remaining head off, and it looked good, but a few days later died as well.
The acropora is a mystery as well. Water quality is stereotypical perfect conditions, even a 0 phosphates. Acropora slowly is bleaching. Great turbulent, indirect flow, and the light exposure is great. Cant really figure it out, but Im giving it to a local friend with SPS success to help nurse it back.
Other than that, the montipora is growing very very fast, even amongst the other softies. Still trying to sell those pieces but have given up for a bit.
Fish and shrimp doing well also. Hopefully Ill come across some extra money in the near future and I can put a little more into the tank and get something new.

paintballer768

Okay back with updates lol. I havent had enough money lately to add anything, so everything has been growing out for a bit. Nothing too new, the montipora is still growing. I found my first bristleworm the other day but no harm no foul. Pictures...
FTS

My beauti crocea

My mushroom is poppin off babies like mad. And can anyone ID this algae? I dont think its coralline, but its mad pretty though.

Getting huge, might sell it soon.

Prized monti got its color back. It was like faintly orange/brown when I got it.

This is going to be a warzone soon...

King of the Tank

paintballer768

I caught this little stinker actually trying to fish the other day
My cleaner shrimp was at the surface waiting for it to put its paw in the tank so it could clean it.

paintballer768

I also am hoping for the right side of the tank, that open spot, and the center bottom of the tank theres another open spot. Anyone have any suggetions as to what I could put there? Im thinking trying to get another SPS coral for the top right, now that my alkalinity is in line.

peef

Looking great! Glad to see you back on the boards. That algae I would say is either coraline or cyano. Can you blow it off or gently rub it off? Is it slimy or rough?