stingray egg

psusocr1

ya i guess the picture just makes him look huge then...that is a positive id on him, witht hat being said it is very hard to hatch them since they nearly never hatch inw ater warmer than 74 degrees..but you must have watched that..
congrats..
by thew way i dont mind algae on the glass i would love to see a full tank shot with any tankmates etc. etc.

jakob

ok ill get some pics. whn i get home from school. and no i did not know that they need 74f to hatch. i gess i got lucky

nigerbang

Woot Woot..I have been watching this in silence since the start..Good info PSU..I would still like to see the pics you were talking about..And the full tank shots..I dont care about algae..

jakob

here is the full tank shot. i know its not big enough, but as soon as prom is over i am going to get a 55g stand and then i will upgrade. and when the skate and lionfish out grow that tank i will get a bigger tank.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by jakob
here is the full tank shot. i know its not big enough, but as soon as prom is over i am going to get a 55g stand and then i will upgrade. and when the skate and lionfish out grow that tank i will get a bigger tank.
cmon man, u know bettr, multiple upgrades r a pain, just do one big one, and can we have a slightly bettr FTS?

jakob

yea your right but I really don't have the money right now. but what kind of filter do you recommend

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by jakob
yea your right but I really don't have the money right now. but what kind of filter do you recommend
id reccomend a canister rated for two-three times ur aquarium size, same w/ the skimmer. save up, enter the lotto, sell drugs!(no dont really) but do get money for a new tank, the skate and lion need it. how much money do u have? $500 from what i hear is enough to setup a pool for the skate and lion

psusocr1

i reccomend you just get rid of them now if fed properly they will only last 4 months in there, and i hope you have an awsome skimmer because they arte MESSY. also i dont see the ray in there where is he? how big is that tank? what are the tankmates.. not jumping on you just looking out for the animals

tx reef

If you look at the algae on the glass in the pic with the skate and then look at the full tank shot, you can tell the pictures were taken in the same tank...

ifusayso

Originally Posted by psusocr1
i reccomend you just get rid of them now.. also i dont see the ray in there where is he? how big is that tank? what are the tankmates.. not jumping on you just looking out for the animals

I think I see it behind and to the left of the lionfish.
jakob....
never seen something like that before.

jakob

the phone already fell in and it does not work lol. and sorry that is not the skate he was under it sand. ill post a can you find it pic. latter today after school

dcoyle11

Originally Posted by TX Reef
If you look at the algae on the glass in the pic with the skate and then look at the full tank shot, you can tell the pictures were taken in the same tank...
I would have to agree TX Reef