Subielover's Biocube 14 Diary

subielover

My girlfriend's daughter, lol. It is crazy right now, competition every Saturday and Sunday for a month
My eardrums hurt

chromiumlux

Try a green emerald crab. They are small and love to eat green algae of all sorts. I have a 3 gallon pico reef that I've been battling hair and bubble algae with for a while. Did a little research on these crabs and they will devistate bubble algae and green hair algae. I picked one up at my local reef shop and this little fella did the job. Keep an eye on this crab because it also has an appetite for corraline algae. My pico is now algae free and I toss the crab a few pellets of marine two every other day. Astrea snails help also.

nissan577

subie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how you been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw the pic of the beautiful feather duster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks amazing man! so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!

subielover

I am getting some new goodies later today
I don't think I will be back in time tonight for pictures though, so pics will be tomorrow, I am so excited. It has been awhile since I added any coral

subielover

Just got back from my journey. Well it was well worth it. Jerry hooked my up and I the tank is looking good. I will post pictures tomorrow when the lights are on.
So sweet

subielover

Ok, here are a couple. They aren't really opened yet because the lights are out, so I will get some better ones tomorrow. But this should hold ya over...

Blastos and aussie acans.

subielover

Thanks spanko, whisk, and rebelprettyboy

Here are some more new pictures. This weekend I will yank some more algae out, fyi.

FTS

My duncan's new home.

Top down view

Aussie acans.

Blastomussas

Sun coral.

nissan577

MAN SUBIE TANK LOOKS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DUNCANS NEW HOME
NICE MAN! LOL