the thermos blind trade

reefkprz

Originally Posted by jpc763
The thermos needed a week to recover? What did max send?

an empty thermos.

along with a box full of corals.

reefkprz

I'm going to add a small notepad to the package when I ship it out. when the thermos is full people can continue to sign on the notepad.

isistius

Originally Posted by saltn00b
what happens when we run out of room??
should read the post, dude!!!!!
btw- where's newboston? still sobbing over the fact that there are no bosox in the world series?
come out come out wherever you are (hiding)?

peef

So hey is it too late to get signed up for this round of trading? Like at the very end or something?

reefkprz

Its going to take about a month and a half for the thermos to get to the end of this line. once We get there (or close to it) we can sign up more people but I dont want to get people committed a year in advance. I'm not going to jump back in at the end I'm going to let it keep going.

chris22582

When it goes back around I would like in too. I have some desent stuff to add to it. If you want you can just keep adding people to the end of the list to keep it always moving. lol

Originally Posted by Isistius
should read the post, dude!!!!!
btw- where's newboston? still sobbing over the fact that there are no bosox in the world series?
come out come out wherever you are (hiding)?

I am here just waiting on a pm with your address. Sorry, I was tracking the tread daily and fell asleep after not seeing anything for a week.
Don't you have something to do? I think there's some algee growing in that nice tank you have.
What aren't you tired of picking on your brother. Go pick on someone your own size.

michael1972

i would love to trade that sounds fun so do i get the thermos 2 times or once if i ship it out twice do you send it to me empty and i send it back and then you send me something????? Sorry for being a dork but i don’t understand i send it out twice with something in it both times and i get something both times ????
Well what ever i am in
myspace dot com/bigfish72navydoc if you want to see my tanks or some stuff u want if you are lucky to get the thermos from me.
How well does a candycane ship???

reefkprz

Patience my friend once it gets near the end of the line we'll make sign on more people, I do want this to go through as many hands as possible. but I dont want people forgetting about it because they had to wait a year.

the thermos leaves my house monday afternoon

michael1972

i got so excited to trade some stuff i didnt read the hole post.
so i would to be added in at the end please please
[/B]IN IN IN IN IN IN IN
at the end hopefully

reefkprz

its all good.
I'm glad people are excited about this I wasnt sure there would be much interest in people paying to ship and recieve something they didnt know what they were getting.

chris22582

If we got a few going think of how many people we could get in on this. Im sure at some points they would cross each other. lol Whos going to find the nemo thermo? lol

isistius

Originally Posted by NewBostonConst
I am here just waiting on a pm with your address. Sorry, I was tracking the tread daily and fell asleep after not seeing anything for a week.
Don't you have something to do? I think there's some algee growing in that nice tank you have.
What aren't you tired of picking on your brother. Go pick on someone your own size.

the algae build up is just fine. i think it makes it look more nautral.

as far as picking on someone my own size goes - he's bigger than me so....

and jusyt because of that, we're gonna get together and send you something, ummm..........shall i say.......special?