This Can't Be-California Democratics Banned It

darthtang aw

centrist? in what world......how are you a centrist? can you even define centrist? McCain was a centrist and you voted for the other guy.....some centrist.

mantisman51

Americans carrying firearms often and everywhere is a good thing. I hope good Californians still carry, in spite of an atrocious democratics attempt to disarm the law abiding and empower the criminals. I'm glad a certain far left liberal has exposed the antipathy and condescension he feels towards Hispanics and the Constitution. He has exposed what the far left thinks better than I ever could. He carefully writes to try to avoid exposing how far left he is and how stereotypically he thinks about Hispanics, but it has come out. And for that I am happy.

bionicarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisman51 http:///t/388457/this-cant-be-california-democratics-banned-it/140#post_3428755
Americans carrying firearms often and everywhere is a good thing. I hope good Californians still carry, in spite of an atrocious democratics attempt to disarm the law abiding and empower the criminals. I'm glad a certain far left liberal has exposed the antipathy and condescension he feels towards Hispanics and the Constitution. He has exposed what the far left thinks better than I ever could. He carefully writes to try to avoid exposing how far left he is and how stereotypically he thinks about Hispanics, but it has come out. And for that I am happy.
mantis, you are so full of crap, you probably walk around with a load in your pants all day. Your fixation on gun ownership is laughable at best. I have WAY better things to do with my life and time, than worry about whether I can walk around the street with a gun on my side. As I've stated multiple times, I've never felt the need or had the desire to take a gun with me everywhere I go. If you do, then that just validates you're either VERY AFRAID of your surroundings, carry yourself in a manner that makes you look like a "target", or you live in a very dangerous environment. Don't tell me. You keep a poster of Charlton Heston in your 'gun room' with a candle glowing below it.

As far as hatings Hispanics? My SIL is married to a Hispanic. My daughter dates a Hispanic. My two best married couple friends that I play Hold Em' Poker with two to three times per week, have season tickets to UTSA football, and are planning to go to Vegas in November (doing a Bucket List by going Tandem Sky Diving) are all Hispanic. I'M THE ONE ON THE HISPANICS SIDE IN ARIZONA. So please tell me again how I feel about Hispanics. If your brain was made of gas, there wouldn't be enough to run a sugar ant's motorcycle around the inside of a Cheerio.

darthtang aw

Don't tell me, tell mantis.  He's the one claiming I'm racist against Hispanics.  I simply proved him wrong.

only a racist feels the need to defend the actions or how the are perceived.someone content and comfortable with themselves would not go through the list.
darth (everyone knows someone on the internet) Tang

mantisman51

Last thought from me on the subject. It's rather like the rich white people on the Upper East Side who say "I've always been for civil rights and always vote Democratic. And I hate racism", but wouldn't let their kids go to a public school with black kids and run across the street to avoid walking by a minority. It's racism of condescension. I was reading the NY Post. There was a triple murder on Thursday. Glad no one's allowed to have guns there. Things like this don't happen when guns aren't available-oh wait. It did happen.

mantisman51

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/shootings_way_up_in_two_weeks_rajGrOA0bMpTBslidEUgOI
Another gun crime wave in the City who brags they have the toughest gun restrictions. Glad the Democrats and RINO's are keeping the city safe and guns out of the hands of citizens.

oscardeuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///t/388457/this-cant-be-california-democratics-banned-it/140#post_3428790
Is that a bible? Noticed it doesn't show his head. Probably good thing. If it did, he'd look exactly like a Jihad over in Iraq and Afghanistan. Only a radical would resort to violence with a weapon to protect his/her freedoms. If it gets to that, let me know where to send the flowers. You wouldn't stand a chance against our military.
Yup,
"Radicals" like Washington, Jefferson, Hancock, Adams, Franklin... Thank God from them all. I I believe as they do, then call me a radical. If I believe in the Constitution and Declaration of Independance, call me a radical. If I believe in following the law call me a radical ( or racist if referring to immigration LAW).
I too will protect my rights with whatever weapon at hand: the pen, the vote or the gun.

mantisman51

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2010/0304/Behind-Supreme-Court-case-Do-gun-rights-protect-against-tyranny
Great post Oscardeuce! It's the most uncomfortable aspect of gun rights that neither side want to address. I, too, think that our forefathers believed the right to own firearms was intrinsic to the ability of the people to defend themselves against criminals, foreign invasion and tyranny. I think to the left, the "breathing" Constitution is there to be changed and usurped and having 100 million citizens armed and ready to defend the Constitution scares them and that is their priority in gun control. It's clearly not to fight crime as the link I posted is one minuscule example of that futility. On the right, we tend to not espouse the idea of fighting tyranny as a right for gun ownership for fear the left will cry anarchy and we will be labled as anti-government. However, with the desperate left already labeling us lawful gun owners as "right wing militias" and their constant portrayal of us as unhinged lunatics, more people are expressing that same sentiment. I know our legislature here in Arizona made no effort to hide that as part of their reasoning for liberalizing gun laws. I seriously question politicians who think it is their prerogative to arbitrarily take away the God given rights of the citizens that they answer to and the citizens who fearfully give their rights to power hungry politicians.

stdreb27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///t/388457/this-cant-be-california-democratics-banned-it/140#post_3428790
Is that a bible? Noticed it doesn't show his head. Probably good thing. If it did, he'd look exactly like a Jihad over in Iraq and Afghanistan. Only a radical would resort to violence with a weapon to protect his/her freedoms. If it gets to that, let me know where to send the flowers. You wouldn't stand a chance against our military.
wow, someone has no idea how our country was founded...