This is the Start of my Tank (This is what I have so Far)

scott t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmy http:///forum/thread/378489/this-is-the-start-of-my-tank-this-is-what-i-have-so-far/300#post_3335559
You can use fish food, since as it decays it will produce ammonia. Also, you can get the smallest amount of shrimp and use one and freeze the rest. The extra shrimp can be used as food for the fish when you get them. I purchased a $10 food chopper and make small batches of food.
Hey I never thought of that, that is a good Idea. I could buy 1/2 dozen of them they put the rest in the freezer then. You are very smart, I just guess My mind was not thinking

scott t

Oh there is one thing that I forgot to post on here today, I called and placed the order for the glass baffles for my Sump. Its going to cost my around $25.00 for the glass and it will be ready on Friday!!

scott t

When I pick them up on Friday maybe that will be my Project this weekend to get them silconed into the sump. I will have to go to Lowe's and see if I can get some Egg crate for the bubble trap tho..
You getting excited Meowzer I think there is going to be a Tank build going on here pretty soon..

meowzer

wait till the summer.....you'll never get out cause you are always taking care of your tank....LOL....by then you will have 3

scott t

Lol wow, I better watch out, because what you are saying that I will go broke with SWF tanks.. LOL .. I sat and looked at the 29 gal QT and said to myself, hey that would make a nice DT

scott t

LOL yeah I just was looking at the 55 sitting here empty and thinking of what I could do with that, what I could put in it, OMG OMG..