thoughts on other life..

1journeyman

Originally Posted by reefreak29
lol its just a theory dont take it personally , anyhow there were just certain land animals that were taken to the ark which it stats in genesis
Nope.. didn't take it personally at all.
You're incorrect, however, in stating that Genesis says "only certain land animals were taken...". Genesis makes it very clear that EVERY land animal was placed on the ark.
Sure, there were baby dinosaurs. I'm not arguing that at all... baby animals could all have been on the Ark.
I'm just saying that Genesis says clearly every land animal.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Nope.. didn't take it personally at all.
You're incorrect, however, in stating that Genesis says "only certain land animals were taken...". Genesis makes it very clear that EVERY land animal was placed on the ark.
Sure, there were baby dinosaurs. I'm not arguing that at all... baby animals could all have been on the Ark.
I'm just saying that Genesis says clearly every land animal.
that just brings up another topic , 2 of every animal would never fit on a ship that size

clown boy

that just brings up another topic , 2 of every animal would never fit on a ship that size
Oh? Do you realize that the Ark was like 3 and 1/2 football fields long? :scared:

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Oh? Do you realize that the Ark was like 3 and 1/2 football fields long? :scared:
yes i did ,but every species of every animal would be millions, thats why i thought there were just certain land animals

ruaround

and he built this all by himself??? and how did something that big just disappear??? :notsure:

clown boy

Well, there wasn't every kind of horse and every kind of dog.... you get the picture. There were a lot less animals then there are today.

clown boy

Originally Posted by ruaround
and he built this all by himself??? and how did something that big just disappear??? :notsure:
It took Noah 100 years. Mt. Ararat is a volcano, so it could of burned.

ruaround

a man that was over 100 years old built this gigantic ship and then single handedly rounded up 2 of every kind of animal??? i would have loved watchin him catch the chickens...

i have a screen door for a submarine i will sell you... and a ski resort in florida if your interested...

reefreak29

Well, there wasn't every kind of horse and every kind of dog.... you get the picture. There were a lot less animals then there are today.
yes ur right

reefreak29

a man that was over 100 years old built this gigantic ship and then single handedly rounded up 2 of every kind of animal??? i would have loved watchin him catch the chickens...

i have a screen door for a submarine i will sell you... and a ski resort in florida if your interested...

i think he was 640 years old win he fouhgt in a war, he lived to around 800
theve also discovered pieces of what they believe to be the arc

clown boy

People actually aged a lot slower back then.

schneidts

Why do they believe that...how do they know how old it is?

dogstar

It took Noah 100 years. Mt. Ararat is a volcano, so it could of burned.
Genesis Chapter 7:4, said God gave him 7 days to do it.
7:6, says Noah was 600 years old
6:19-20. Every kind of flesh, clean, unclean, birds and creeping things :scared:
7:2-3, 7 females and 7 males of every clean beast and birds and 2 females and two males of every unclean beast.
Thats alot of beasts.. :notsure:
Fishes
:happyfish :happyfish
Maybe aleins from other worlds abducted the dinosaurs... :thinking:

ruaround

:hilarious

okay so youre saying that a guy who is like 600+ years built a gigantic ship and then rounded up 2 of every animal (but not all of em cuz there werent as many different kinds back then ofcourse
) ans left the dinosaurs to drown in a flood...
ive got beach front property in Montana i will sell you...

ruaround

People actually aged a lot slower back then.
really how??? do tell...

reefreak29

well i am certainly enlightened...

do you want that beach front property in Montana???

dont worry someday youll look back and think ,oh man i wish i would have believed in u god , but know i guess its to late . is there beach front property by that lake of fire

ruaround

dont worry someday youll look back and think ,oh man i wish i would have believed in u god , but know i guess its to late . is there beach front property by that lake of fire
i thought all are forgiven... :notsure:
i wish i could take the red pill... it would be kewl to ride shotgun in morpheus' ship...