Trader Feedback

zeke92

juggalojim -
got 2 great little kenya tree frags. They were well shipped and packaged. They were very healthy loking as well. and the best part - great prices
***** <-- rating

janastasio

Just got my ricordias from Ibew today. Packaging was excellent, arrived right on time, A+++. Great person to deal with.

grabbitt

I have done business (all purchases) with all four of these people in the last two months. Packaging was great along with communication with all of them

My packages from ReefkprZ and JuggaloJim did not arrive alive, unfortunately, but they are NOT AT ALL AT FAULT.
Both packages were handled perfectly up until departure, at which point, USPS made their own errors (I'm sure just about everyone can sympathize, sadly).
I recommend doing business with any of these people

Thanks!

microman2k

just got some red mushrooms from drea, they have been in my tank for barely 2 days now and they look AMAZING..very colorful. would definitly trade with again!

grabbitt

I made a short trip to his house today and bought a 20" 150w sunpod HQI from him. It is in great shape and for a great price. Awesome guy to deal with

wattsupdoc

Just got some nice stony pieces from him! Very nice corals,
great packaging
good comunication. Would do it again.

theappe3

I bought some shrooms from DREA and everything was awesome. Shrooms are great and shipping was excellent. Would def deal with again.

tx reef

Got some zoos from Isistius. They were well packaged and he even threw in a couple of extras.
I highly recommend him as a seller.

donald

Great guy to do buisness with, prompt email responses, truly an asset to this community. I'm glad I got to do business with him.
Donald

dksart

Khaari??
Where are you??? What happened to my zoanthids????
Does anyone know if something happened to her??????

Please get in touch with me!!!!!!!

renogaw

fedel castro:
shipped out a nice bunch of zoas, unfortunately they didn't make it due to shipping 2day or how cold it was here last week.
willing to reship if i repay for freight cost, i just can't do it right now.

dksart

Originally Posted by dksart
Khaari??
Where are you??? What happened to my zoanthids????
Does anyone know if something happened to her??????

Please get in touch with me!!!!!!!

Anyone???
Anyone???

1journeyman

Originally Posted by dksart
Anyone???
Anyone???

Have you tried using the PM feature?
Keep everyone posted as to the outcome.

jonthefishguy

Tanya and I traded out some coral frags and all was good. Hopefully we can trade again in the future. Packing was great and couldnt be more pleased. Thanks Tanya.
The Fish Guy

meemmoo

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
Tanya and I traded out some coral frags and all was good. Hopefully we can trade again in the future. Packing was great and couldnt be more pleased. Thanks Tanya.
The Fish Guy
Thanks Jon same goes here great packaging and great corals. So glad it worked out:) happy reefing

podo

Wonderful Rock and Corals. Perfect items. Stand up dude.
Have made 2 long trips and would do it again.

peef

EXCELLANT SELLER!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Helped me when the post office didn't and delivered a superb product. Packing was GREAT! 1st shipment survived 7 days in post office hell. buy from him!