Weekend photo feature:

hottie79

These arent great pics, but I love my little family all the same. I am using a camera phone, thus crappy pics.

hot883

Some more I took last night. The color has not been altered or adjusted in ANY way. Some were taken under actinics.

psusocr1

hey NMREEF
i noticed you have a great picture of your unicorn, foxface and hippo all together
do you notice they school?? i have alot of pictures just like the one you took!

aw2

I just noticed there are two different threads, with the exact same name, posted by NM Reef...
Which thread are we supposed to be posting the pics in?

tim_12

Heres my yellow belly damsel and neon cleaner goby. I dont have good pictures of my two clowns despite having them the longest.

hsanchez

I've been trying to take pictures all weekend with my new digital. Out of about 100 this is the only good one.

oceanbreez

Originally Posted by Madman33
Why not heres my GSM (BTW thats not ich just stuff on the glass)

That is really a stunning picture. I have a mauroon clown. I need to get
some cool shots. Still working on learning digital. I'm really impressed.

madman33

Lol
well thank you it was really juts luck that i got him like that and then i just cropped the picture alittle bit. Thats probably one of my best gsm pics out og the 100's that ive taken lol. In other words im not a natural at photagraphy.
(you can see where i edited some of the flash marks out on the black areas and in his eye.)

puppy_fish

BEAUTIFUL pictures.... I am kind of new here and will post some of mine soon.
Am soooo jealous of your Mandarin! Gorgeous!

K

kalied20

I got this picture ealier today when I was arranging my rock. It blurred a little, but looks like the little guy is sticking his tongue out. As if to say, "ha ha, I got a new home..."

omgsaltwat

Originally Posted by NM reef
Lets go with fish phots this time...post your favorites along with a bit of info on the species and the equipment used to get the photo...I know many of the membes here have posted some outstanding examples in the past so this thread should be full of outstanding of fish species as well as quality photography.
I'll start the weekend off with a few of my favorites.
First is one of my all time favorie photos.....my mandrian and orange spotted goby practically posing for a photo...shot with my Canon G5...as i remember I was looking to get some coral shots at the time and these two just caught my eye.

GREAT PICS!!!!!

arsen_36

Originally Posted by HSanchez
I've been trying to take pictures all weekend with my new digital. Out of about 100 this is the only good one.

those are awsome!! i cant stop staring at em! what are those called and where can i find some? great pic by the way
crystal clear!

kindbuds2k

My clown goby perched on his favorite acro!

My watchman goby, when I had him.

Here is a picture of my false percs hosting there zoo rock.

My nudibranch!

And lastly my lawnmower looking over the tank, making sure all is well.

All the photos were taken using a Canon PowerShot SD300 Digital Elph 4.0 Mega Pixels