What Came First...!?

S

surfinusa

the egg had to come first because well a egg is laid first right so the egg did come first cause the chicken hatches later after the egg

bs21

neither! chickens evolved from something else first.
unless your not talking about chicken eggs in which case the chicken probably evolved from a flying reptile during the time of the dinosaurs and they laid eggs so the egg in that case....

petieaztec

refer to my post that the egg came first in world history. even fish one of the oldest creature lineages lay egs.

darth tang

Originally Posted by petieaztec
refer to my post that the egg came first in world history. even fish one of the oldest creature lineages lay egs.

But fish ultimately cam from a single celled creature which doesn't use an egg to reproduce and just splits for reproduction. So your theory is wron...as the first creatures did not use eggs to reproduce.

petieaztec

the fish came before the chicken undeniably though. and the diansour produced eggs, and yes some of the dinasour species where bird like but not what we call the modern chicken what so ever. so wrong i think not.

darth tang

Originally Posted by petieaztec
the fish came before the chicken undeniably though. and the diansour produced eggs, and yes some of the dinasour species where bird like but not what we call the modern chicken what so ever. so wrong i think not.

Excuse me ? what?

petieaztec

you said i was wrong so i said wrong i think not. I know that science is a theory but so is life. If one wants to take the question literally the egg came first. if one wants to take it as what hatched out of what then i don't know. we may never know. This question may make us ponder awhile, it is like the question how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

petieaztec

secondly i don't expect anyone ot agrree with me but I just to give a little insight into the world of science. It is one of the things i actually know about everything else. i am pretty much a lost hope with.

madison

a lizard jumped a bird...therefor a chicken...the lizard had to do it 2x's so the mutants and breed...therefore we have KFC today
Madison ( I saw it on Discovery channel)....ahhhh...Madison
Sorry Darth ( I stole your idea) Tang

darth tang

Originally Posted by Madison
Sorry Darth ( I stole your idea) Tang

You are not the first one....
Darth (The innovator and leader) Tang

celacanthr

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
The innovator and leader
:notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :notsure:

morales67

Originally Posted by treybom
REMEMBER!!
post your reasoning! i voted for the chicken coming first b/c im catholic and believe that god put 2 of every kind of animals on this earth while creating the world,,,,
me too!!!!!

kiriapollo

Something had to lay the egg. It didn't just appear out of thin air. It had to produce the cells, fertilize it, split the cells, form the shell, and then lay it. As far as the first land mammels coming from eggs. They came from the primordial ozze.