Who are you (member photo thread)

S

siptang

Nice pics Lois.
Funny story time about cat and I.
My roommate from college had a cat that look just like meowser and I never really liked her very much. She would wake me up early in the morning, pounce on me or brush against my legs in the wee hours of the night scaring the Jesus out of me and the feeling was mutual. How do I know? Let me explain.
My mother has sent me some care package from Korea. Some clothes, big boy toys and things for my sister which I had to mail out.
I got my things out and left the rest inside the same box in the closet for couple of days, taped up and took it to the post office and mailed it out to her.
Fast forward couple of days and my sister calls me and starts screaming at me...
me, puzzled asked her to calm down and explain what's going on.
She fuming says that I'm taking pranks too far and it's all over the clothes and that it's not coming out etc etc... and I being confused even further, asked what she was talking about and she said, "you took a piss and crap in my box full of clothes and books!!! What's wrong with you?!!"
Took a min to sink in then I started to laugh uncontrollably. There was urine and crap in the box and my sister thought I did it!!!!
My stupid roommate's cat saw the box and decided to make that box her personal toilet and me who didn't know any better, just taped it up and sent it straight to her and she was stuck with poo stained shirts and pants and foul smelling books with streaks of urine.
I swear that cat didn't like me but her plan to get me upset back fired!

flower

OMG!!!!! I love her little spotted tummy! First pic would make a great avatar or one simular of Meowzer...a nice close up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/960#post_3488773
No Flower they are not.....LOL....Meowzer is always on top of everything....haha
Look at the new kitten (Sassy)...LOL.....
And Meowzer and Sassy

You just cant beat this photo. Such a cutie.
My kittie doesn't play well with others... and is insanely jealous of everything. I can't even work with the fish before she starts telling me about the fact that Im not giving her attention as well.

rlablan

I love your kitties!! I've never had a cat before, I've always been a dog person.
I now have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 SW fish tanks.
I love my cat and Here is a picture of her. Found her in a shelter, I was drawn to her GIGANTIC head. She was sitting in the middle of her kennel, and she was like a bobble head. I wasn't even looking for a cat but OMG, I couldn't resist. Luckily, she was so adorable, even my BF couldn't say no. Laying on top of ANY paper ANYWHERE is her favorite thing.
And of course, Had to give the dogs equal opportunity. Black female (Elise, after the lotus) is a Spitz breed mix. She is a pound puppy. BEST DOG EVER!
And then we have Hammond, After Richard Hammond on BBC's Top gear, my pure bred Shiba Inu. He is a great dog but Oh my, he never stops playing fetch. I could only get him to stay still for this photo because I took his ball and was holding it hostage. You can see the look of extreme focus and determination in his little fox face.

travelerjp98

You should really change your profile pic to that one of sassy close up or the one of meowzer and sassy sleeping together.
Sassy reminds me of my sisters cat........ that she just lost a week ago............ but luckily it was found.
This is it, I don't even know it's name... LOL:

(notice it's feet to the left of the screen)

rlablan

May it has Blitz... Prabrem?
These kitties are so stinking cute. I want to squeeze them all. Mine is currently sleeping in the guest bathroom sink. Her other favorite.

kiefers

why do I feel the need to go rescue a critter?
I already have enough!
A Great Dane, boxer, and a cat. Not to mention the tank critters.
Enough!

2quills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiefers http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/960#post_3488889
why do I feel the need to go rescue a critter?
I already have enough!
A Great Dane, boxer, and a cat. Not to mention the tank critters.
Enough!
I hear ya my beer guzzlin, tequila shootin, fajita eatin friend. We got a dane, pit (mix), a cat and a friggin poodle. All rescues, well the poodle was kinda bequeathed to us. Wouldn't trade em for anything, but yeah...enough is enough lol.
My girls,...

Gaia

Selene

They're best buds...

This wasn't always the case when they first met...

sweat90lx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlablan http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/960#post_3488815
And of course, Had to give the dogs equal opportunity. Black female (Elise, after the lotus)
And then we have Hammond, After Richard Hammond on BBC's Top gear, my pure bred Shiba Inu.
You like cars??
Long shot, but do you know Chris Eades from Chandler? He is a turbo mustang guy that has jennabearsfoundation.org. Great guy and and a greater cause.

rlablan

I don't know of him but the only clubs or anything that we're involved in is AzBMW.org and VWvortec forums. strictly VW and bimmer kids.
My BF has always been a BMW guy, I was always a Vdub child. Now we both drive bimmers so we don't talk to many of the VW people. If I ever hear of that foundation though, I'll know a little about it :)

sweat90lx

I grew up as a VW child. Not its the same though, I had a 72, 77, and a 65 beetle. Now Im all about American Muscle cars and mostly Mustangs. I like to go fast in a straight line.
Chris started the foundation when he lost his daughter Jenna in a car accident. My daughter is named Jenna so I support him and his foundation.