Who Lives In Pa ???

laurie01

Hi everyone! I just joined this board (after reading and reading and reading on it for about a month). I'm from Milford, PA - Pike County. 10 minutes from NJ & NY borders. Our local hospital is in NY, the kids' karate studio is in NJ. Before moving up here to the boonies, I used to live in Exton, PA - just about 1 hour from each That Fish Place in Lancaster, and The Hidden Reef in NE Philly, and 15 minutes from the King of Prussia mall. Now, I'm not aware of any quality LFS within an hour of here.

cj7eagle

I'll add to this, dont have much to trade as of yet, as i am just starting out. But originally from boyertown, living in allentown right now, looking to move back to the boyertown area in a few months.

W

weatherby

Work in Wexford live 60 miles north of Wexford near I80.

My primary 'LFS' is in Girard, Ohio with a secondary in Boardman/Youngstown, Ohio. :happyfish

bs21

hey guys. anyone in the pittsburgh area what LFS do you go to? Im looking for some new places since there doesnt seem to be more than 1 or 2 good stores in my area. I'm south of Pittsburgh by the way

hserock

Originally Posted by bs21
hey guys. anyone in the pittsburgh area what LFS do you go to? Im looking for some new places since there doesnt seem to be more than 1 or 2 good stores in my area. I'm south of Pittsburgh by the way
Wet Pets- near washington pa (Really nice livestock worth the trip.)
Elmers aquariam monroeville
Where are you from exactly?

bs21

yea those are the two i go visit....I'm right by South Hills Village Mall Like 5 minutes from Wet Pets. Well actually i am in Morgantown right now at school but i still drive up from here because there is a ***** with terrible fish and another place here that ....well its disgusting in there...I wish i could call the humane society just because of what they keep their fish in.

k-rok

I'm in NE Ohio, about 10 min. from the PA state line. I go into Erie, PA to get all my saltwater stuff though as there is nothing between Cleveland and Erie.

psusocr1

attention all PA reefers!
we are having another fragswap coming up very soon .. march 24th to be exact for details on how to join for the swap or where to list or buy corals already please email me at psusocr@aol.com

vanrynd

West Chester, Pa here.....new to Salt.....guess about 1 year, always an aquarist though.
Looking for some Soft Corals to buy/view...or just any information on a local gathering to see and learn....
ANYBODY?
vanrynd@verizon.net
Thanks, Dan

reefboys

Used to live in the Camp Hill/Lemoyne area right outside of Harrisburg. Anybody ever been to Malec's Pets??? I used to run the salt section there!!! Now it doesn't look so hot, hopefully they can get another experienced guy in there.