Who will win the Super Bowl?

mike22cha

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
I have the patriots losing their first game in the playoffs.
It goes;
Titans beat SD
Jax beats pittsburgh
Titans beat the patriots
Indy beats Jax
Titans beat Indy
Titans lose to whatever NFC team makes it to the superbowl...
And in the end that will teach the Colts to roll over and let the Titans into the playoffs and keep the Browns out...
I don't agree with any of that, but you got your first pic wrong so that throws your whole plan off. No way will they beat the Chargers. And no way could they beat the Pats. And I don't see how Indy beats the Jags, I think the Jags could take them if the Chargers could.

groupergenius

Any given Sunday fellas. The Pats were a play or 2 away from defeats this year. Get the lucky bounce or favorable call from officials and any team could be in the same position.

jerthunter

Originally Posted by bjoe23
Wow.....

Explain how they will score more points than them....
Some combination of touchdowns, fieldgoals and maybe a safety will do it...
If you want an exact call on the score, I'd bet 36-24 but I wouldn't place a large bet on that exact score...

jerthunter

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
I don't agree with any of that, but you got your first pic wrong so that throws your whole plan off. No way will they beat the Chargers. And no way could they beat the Pats. And I don't see how Indy beats the Jags, I think the Jags could take them if the Chargers could.
It could happen another way but Karma works in funny ways... The Titans will come back to haunt the Colts...

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Some combination of touchdowns, fieldgoals and maybe a safety will do it...
If you want an exact call on the score, I'd bet 36-24 but I wouldn't place a large bet on that exact score...

Are you just trying to be funny? You really think tha Pats are going to allow 36 points to the Titans and only score 24?

bjoe23

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Any given Sunday fellas. The Pats were a play or 2 away from defeats this year. Get the lucky bounce or favorable call from officials and any team could be in the same position.

Ya but not if the Pats are winning 56-10

jerthunter

Are you just trying to be funny? You really think tha Pats are going to allow 36 points to the Titans and only score 24?
I wouldn't put alot of money on that score... of course in the end all it takes is one point more for the Titans so it could be a 2-0 victory for the Titans but a victory anyway.
Normally I would pick the Chargers over the Titans but Karma is involved and that is a HUGE force... I stand by my prediction and we will have to wait and see what happens..

bjoe23

Great game between Skins and Seahawks going on now. I tihnk will of this game will go on to Super Bowl to face the Patriots

mike22cha

Great game between Skins and Seahawks going on now. I tihnk will of this game will go on to Super Bowl to face the Patriots
I'm not seeing the Seahawks going to the Super Bowl. Sorry, just not seeing it.

happyvac

My updated pick is Indy vs. Dallas.
Sorry Pats fans, but I don't believe that they can stay undefeated. #1 teams don't usually make it all the way, for some reason or another. And I feel that the Patriots will lose a tight game in the AFC Championship.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by HappyVac
Sorry Pats fans, but I don't believe that they can stay undefeated. #1 teams don't usually make it all the way, for some reason or another. And I feel that the Patriots will lose a tight game in the AFC Championship.
I don't think the Pat's will make it, and I don't think Indy will make it. Chargers have beat Indy before, and they aren't doing exceptionaly good the end of the season.
I'm going to say it's between the Jags and the Chargers vs. Cowboys.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by HappyVac
Sorry Pats fans, but I don't believe that they can stay undefeated. #1 teams don't usually make it all the way, for some reason or another
. And I feel that the Patriots will lose a tight game in the AFC Championship.
Than why did you pick dallas?

reefraff

I think anyone who watched the last few Pats games and still thinks they are a lock for the superbowl is delusional.

bjoe23

Patriots beat Jags 38-27
Colts beat Chargers 28-24
Patriots beat Colts 31-21
Seahawks beat Packers 24-17
Cowboys beat Giants 30-21
Seahawks beat Cowboys 28-17
Patriots beat Seahawks 38-24

monkdaily

Originally Posted by reefraff
I think anyone who watched the last few Pats games and still thinks they are a lock for the superbowl is delusional.
agreed
u think the seahawks r gonna beat the cowboys by 11?

dude last year we went into their house with their "big 12th man" and lost by one on a bad hold. think about it them cowboys gonna let that happen again??

jerthunter

Originally Posted by monkdaily
agreed
u think the seahawks r gonna beat the cowboys by 11?

dude last year we went into their house with their "big 12th man" and lost by one on a bad hold. think about it them cowboys gonna let that happen again??

Well it depends. Is Jessica Simpson going to be at the game?