Why I'll never vote for a democrat

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Sorry, but if the government wants to listen in while you talk to an Afghani located in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan I'm all for it.

they can listen to my calls all day every day.
why? cause im not doing anything illegal.
only criminals (coughACLUcough) and illegals are against this.

1knight164

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
they can listen to my calls all day every day.
why? cause im not doing anything illegal.
only criminals (coughACLUcough) and illegals are against this.
LOL :hilarious
:hilarious
Gotta love the ACLU!!!

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
They don't want to believe the truth my friend. It's a loosing battle. hahahahahahaha.
the clinton admin put up a brick wall so that departments could not share info because that would invade the privacy of citizens (according to the ACLU)
had this not been in place by that d-bag clinton, perhaps 9/11 would never have happened.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Phixer
Think about what you are saying for a minute. If you think these problems are the fault of the government you are incorrect. You are now feeling the effect of the decisions clinton made while in office.

you are 100% correct.
why do you think that beast hillary says that "president bush has to finish this up before he leaves office in '09"
its because a: she thinks she's the next president when she really has no chance in hell
b: she wants nothing to do with iraq
its funny- research her speech on the senate floor from '03-
she clearly states that she supports the war, etc etc etc.- listen to the audio of it.
now listen to her speech from last weekend- she says she was never for it.
if the mainstream media got themselves out of the democratic back pocket and played that tape, your dam sure she'll never seen the oval office.

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
the clinton admin put up a brick wall so that departments could not share info because that would invade the privacy of citizens (according to the ACLU)
had this not been in place by that d-bag clinton, perhaps 9/11 would never have happened.
I was talking about some people on here. hahaha. Sorry 'bout that. Ughhhh...Clinton. hahaha.

wanabebell

Coming to talk about fuel we have a @#!@$load of fuel in the usa.
the problem is nobody is willing to use it
because its in the form of Shale oil In the Rocky Mountains
The fact is that the USA has more shale oil than any of the Arab countries ever have had
we could supply all our own oil but nobody wants to spend money to research an eficent way to pull the shale oil out of the rocks
its also cleaner burning

darknes

Originally Posted by stdreb27
I'm totally for cleaner new sources of fuel. I just don't the federal government should have there fingers in it.
Switching our country's dependence on fossil fuels to a different source is going to cost more than any war we have been in. Think of all the vehicles, equipment, factories, power plants, etc. that use fossil fuel. No private company or industry would ever be able to change our fuel source. The only way it can happen is through our government pushing us to use another source.
Honestly, I don't know why we don't have more nuclear power plants. They are so much cleaner and more efficient than coal plants. I think the majority of the public is misinformed of the safety of nuclear power.

jmick

Originally Posted by wanabebell
Coming to talk about fuel we have a @#!@$load of fuel in the usa.
the problem is nobody is willing to use it
because its in the form of Shale oil In the Rocky Mountains
The fact is that the USA has more shale oil than any of the Arab countries ever have had
we could supply all our own oil but nobody wants to spend money to research an eficent way to pull the shale oil out of the rocks
its also cleaner burning
Didn't the Germans in WWII come up with oil shale for fuel?

phixer

Originally Posted by Beth
Actually, that's not quite right, Ford invented the "ability" for everyone to have cars. Before Ford, cars were a novelty for the rich. Ford made it possible for most to have cars.

Henry Ford implemented the assembly line enabling mass production which in turn lowered costs and led to the creation of the Ford Pinto
And they all ran on ethanol back then.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Darknes
Switching our country's dependence on fossil fuels to a different source is going to cost more than any war we have been in. Think of all the vehicles, equipment, factories, power plants, etc. that use fossil fuel. No private company or industry would ever be able to change our fuel source. The only way it can happen is through our government pushing us to use another source.
Honestly, I don't know why we don't have more nuclear power plants. They are so much cleaner and more efficient than coal plants. I think the majority of the public is misinformed of the safety of nuclear power.
The reason we don't have more nuclear facilities are the nutcase environmentalists.

1knight164

Originally Posted by Darknes
I'm all for that. I don't think people have forgotten 3-mile island and Chernobyl. No one wants one in there backyard. Here in SoCal, we have one in San Onofre, right outside of Camp Pendlton.

phixer

I got a 39 on that test.
I won't get really deep into manufacturing jobs and stuff, phixer I'm sure remembers I'm a hard core free trader. But you have to learn to adapt.
As for immagration, I'm a second generation american. My family came across as refugees and pennyless. Today I have my family includes people who have graduated from the airforce academy, marine special forces sniper, selfmade multi millionaires, police officers, some have actually moved back to foreign countries and are training law enforcement officials. And when people talk about keeping people out. It really pisses me off.
My grandparants made it without any federal aid such as welfare. I don't think we should pay for them I think we should let em in. Let them work. Let them get an education. But we shouldn't support them via welfare let them make it on there own.
Lets adapt to taking care of Americans first. If you dont think we should pay for them then why let them enter illeagally? Try this experiment, let these folks into your home and then you pay for everything.
We have a system in place and it needs to be used in order to work. Im not willing to pay for someone who comes here, has a dozen children in the emergency rooms and expects me to pay for it while they stay on welfare and go to school for free.
We need to take care of Americans first not illeagal aliens who enter our country and drain the economy. We cannot take care of Americans if we have to continue to provide for illeagal aliens.
These people are doing nothing to stop the cycle of poverty and help themselves yet they expect the hard working people of the United States to assume the responsibility of their well being.
...Sorry, but no friggin way. If this makes me unsensitive I dont care, Americans take priority. Whats needed is some tough love, a hand up, not another hand out. They are creating exactly what they are fleeing from.

1knight164

If you dont think we should pay for them then why let them enter illeagally? Try this experiement, let these folks into your home and then you pay for them.
This makes no sense.
We have a system in place and it needs to be used in order to work. Im not willing to pay for someone who comes here, has a dozen children in the emergency rooms and expects me to pay for it while they stay on welfare and go to school for free.
We need to take care of Americans first not illeagal aliens who enter our country and drain the economy. We cannot take care of Americans if we have to continue to provide for illeagal aliens.
These people are doing nothing to stop the cycle of poverty and help themselves yet they expect the hard working people of the United States to assume the responsibility of their wel being. Sorry, but no friggin way. If this makes me unsensitive I dont care. Americans take priority. Whats needed is some tough love, a hand up not another hand out. They need to learn to fix their own problems instead of giving them to someone else.
My thoughts the same.
My relatives waited 13 years. It really annoys me when people cut in line and try to justify their action. "We're just trying to make a living." So are the millions of others that are trying to get into this country legally. Wait your turn.

wanabebell

coal is dirty now but if it we tried harder to discover a way of clean burning it could be done
and with coal in Illinois alone we have enough to be able run the country for over 10 years

stdreb27

Lets adapt to taking care of Americans first. If you dont think we should pay for them then why let them enter illeagally? Try this experiment, let these folks into your home and then you pay for everything.
These people are doing nothing to stop the cycle of poverty and help themselves yet they expect the hard working people of the United States to assume the responsibility of their well being.
...Sorry, but no friggin way. If this makes me unsensitive I dont care, Americans take priority. Whats needed is some tough love, a hand up, not another hand out. They are creating exactly what they are fleeing from.
The general concept I agree with. But I don't think we should take care of Americans either. I have less sympathy for them then aliens. Come on these people have lived in this country for generations and are still living in slums and are on welfare! My family had lost everything, and were able to in one generation get out of the slums with out federal assistant. Simply put if someone is willing to risk everything to get here, then hopefully they will be smart enought to get out of the poverty. But the poor americans have a choice (for the most part) and simply choose (and it is always some one elses fault) to not do what it takes to get out of poverty. I guess I'm harsher than you Phixer.
Now health care is another problem all together.
Now I'm not quite advocating letting everyone in who wants to, we need to weed out criminals, lazy bums, drunks and such riff raff, but anyone who is clean let them in, make it legal, make them sign and enforce a policy where they will never be a burden to the state, then let them work. Assimilate them into our culture, and maybe we'll get another good holiday like 5 de mayo.

stdreb27

And my family have taken in aliens, of both varieties. And have paid for them to stay at our house for a few weeks maybe a month. And found them a job, and these have been quite successful, starting business, and such. And as far as I know most of them are still here and paying taxes and have become part of our society.
As for creating exactly what they are fleeing from, I don't quite buy that they are the ones creating it.
I think it is the folks up in Washington that have created a society of dependancy. And it isn't just aliens, but alot of American's who are too lazy to get off there rears and get a job and work. Instead they rather have a few baby-daddys to bump up there wellfare check.

1knight164

Now I'm not quite advocating letting everyone in who wants to, we need to weed out criminals, lazy bums, drunks and such riff raff, but anyone who is clean let them in, make it legal, make them sign and enforce a policy where they will never be a burden to the state, then let them work. Assimilate them into our culture, and maybe we'll get another good holiday like 5 de mayo.
Yes, I agee whole-heartedly, let everyone in who wants to, but do it legally. That's the problem I have. Too many enter illegally then try and justify themselves. Again, wait your turn. :mad:

sign guy

I'm totally for cleaner new sources of fuel. I just don't the federal government should have there fingers in it.