Why I'll never vote for a democrat

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Jmick
What about the other key member of the "axis of evil"? Our friends in North Korea sure have been up to no good and are a lot more threatening then Iraq or Iran could ever dream of being.
Agreed. And don't forget the got much stronger under the previous administration.

zman1

IRAN- they are next, this is where militant fundamentalist got it's start in holding the USA hostage....
North Korea - I think we should let diplomacy work on that one a little longer. All they need to do is disrespect China again...

jmick

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Agreed. And don't forget the got much stronger under the previous administration.
It's scary to think what type of long range missles they might have hidden away. It's my understanding that their longest range nuclear capable missles have a max range of about 2000km but have heard some info to state that they might also have a 3 stage solid fuel jobber that can go much further...like our West coast.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Jmick
It's scary to think what type of long range missles they might have hidden away. It's my understanding that their longest range nuclear capable missles have a max range of about 2000km but have heard some info to state that they might also have a 3 stage solid fuel jobber that can go much further...like our West coast.
That, my friend, we can totally agree on. The guy is a nut job with nuclear capability.
Fortunately North Korea doesn't have the natural resources that Iran has.

jmick

Originally Posted by zman1
What about Hugo Mussolini-Chavez....
He talks a lot but isn't very threatening. Kind of like a little chiuaua.

wanabebell

No anarchy is no government what so ever
like in my "ideal" governtment todays illegal drugs would be legal BUT would be controlled through a government

wanabebell

illegal immegrants from mexico is an easy thing to stop
Mexico's biggest money maker is tourists from the USA
if we take that away from mexico theyd start helping out with the problem real quick

1journeyman

Originally Posted by wanabebell
illegal immegrants from mexico is an easy thing to stop
Mexico's biggest money maker is tourists from the USA
if we take that away from mexico theyd start helping out with the problem real quick
Agreed. We quit diving in Cozumel for this reason. Now we hit and plan other sites.

jmick

So, who's gonna work the jobs the illegals take if we find a way to close the borders? I'd bet there would be a lot of complaining about the prices of produce and so forth? I don't think they take many skilled positions...unless it's constuction.

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
I scord a 20.
I'm terrified of anyone scoring a 100+ on that...
20?! hahaha.
I got a 1.

triga22

Id rather pay more for produce. These people dont pay taxes they live off welfare checks.. WERE PAYING FOR THEM TO LIVE HERE!!!

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Id rather pay more for produce. These people dont pay taxes they live off welfare checks.. WERE PAYING FOR THEM TO LIVE HERE!!!
I agree!!! We need to get all illegal people outa here. hahaha.
I'm all for immigration but comnon people....BECOME AN AMERICAN or get OUT!!!!!!
Hey TriGa22...have you taken that test thing? What did you get if you took it?

stdreb27

I got a 39 on that test.
I won't get really deep into manufacturing jobs and stuff, phixer I'm sure remembers I'm a hard core free trader. But you have to learn to adapt.
As for immagration, I'm a second generation american. My family came across as refugees and pennyless. Today I have my family includes people who have graduated from the airforce academy, marine special forces sniper, selfmade multi millionaires, police officers, some have actually moved back to foreign countries and are training law enforcement officials. And when people talk about keeping people out. It really pisses me off.
My grandparants made it without any federal aid such as welfare. I don't think we should pay for them I think we should let em in. Let them work. Let them get an education. But we shouldn't support them via welfare let them make it on there own.

tacoma38

Well We should make parking lots out of IRAN,IRAQ.Have all the oil we need then.I would be happy to pay more for produce,if we would put them out of are country...

watson3

Originally Posted by TriGa22
The patriot act has stoped allot of attacks from hapening. The media dosent want to tell you this becuase they dont like good stuff.

100%..For those that want proof, you are still alive are you not..

wanabebell

IMO i think we need an import tax on all foreign goods excluding foods to bring back AMERICAN goods
why does everybody go to walmart
yes its cheaper but your pissing on all the small companies made by americans
help your neighbor out pay an extra 10 cents for an item

watson3

Originally Posted by tacoma38
I have lost more under BUSH then any pres I have seen.I can not live thru another 8 yrs like Bush has put me thru.I will be homeless and staring.I swear to you with all my heart.And I dont ,not going to fight about this.Theses are the facts in small town america!!
You can always eat your fish..Things are never as bad as you make them out to be..

stdreb27

Originally Posted by wanabebell
IMO i think we need an import tax on all foreign goods excluding foods to bring back AMERICAN goods
why does everybody go to walmart
yes its cheaper but your pissing on all the small companies made by americans
help your neighbor out pay an extra 10 cents for an item
They did a massive tax or a tariff raised them to previously unseen levels. It the hopes that they would protect AMERICAN business. It was called the Smoot-Hawley tariff. It was very effective. It made us buy American because that was the only thing avaliable in the USA. But it had interesting results. It effectively froze world trade. And about 2 to 3 years later the true consequences of the protectionist bill was beginning to be fully felt. But for those of you who don't know history and still think we should block trade. Alot of economists feel that this was a major contributing factor to...
Well I'm not going to tell you look it up.