xbox 360

keleighr

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
my friend just sent a box from japan and he told me that his 360 is in there i cant believe that its still in the box. LOL
WHAT!~!!!!!!
:scared:

keleighr

Originally Posted by treybomb
i heard its $$$$$700
:scared:
:scared: :hilarious

That is probably with everything.
Extra controllers and any additional hardware that you would need to add to it.

littlebuck

ya i know but i dont watn to open the box up just incase there is something in there i dont want to see. Never know what he send here. LOL

keleighr

:thinking: Ok
This is what you need to do........ :thinking: ............... here is my address in California.........

thejdshow

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
from what he told me hes got one. And hes in japan but who knows maybe not but i believe him.

Europe and Japan launching on 2 and 10 December respectively
Source http://www.cnet.com.au/games/hardwar...0057028,00.htm
I'd call your friends bluff, cuz your gunna have a chance to play it before he will.
And as far as $700? The $400 package comes with a lot... dont know how you would hit the 700 mark. read up on the 400 package. 20 gig HD, wireless controler, high def setup, etc.

J

jdragunas

ok, what's with this i'm not getting the 360 b/c i'm waiting for the ps3 crap???? GET THEM BOTH!!! That's what i'm doing... ahhhh i can't wait. Sorry snail, i didn't see this thread until right now.
and kelly, you are me all over again... it's weird.
Does anyone watch red vs. blue??? That show is AMAZING!!!!

J

jdragunas

oh yes, and i have a moded x-box... it's friggin awesome!!! i have like 8 different emulators on it...

jacknjill

lol, i would get both because of the kick

[hr]
graphics on the x-box. but my dad will only buy me one and ps3 has more games. ill have to wait till the price drops some