Zach's 24g Nano Cube diary

subielover

Lugol's can be used as an iodine dip. When fragging or when receiving new frags it is recommended to give them a dip. It will help to heal the frag and also rid the frag of any pests.

catfishcity

ok so i havent posted in a while but here is the latest info. i just went to the LFS yesterday and get some corals and a firefish which is in QT right now. i get some zoos, candy cane coral, mushrooms, and brain coral. right now they are looking pretty healthy so i hope they ill do good. when i was feeding last night the zoos would get some little pieces of food so it was pretty cool to watch them eat it!

redsea

Originally Posted by catfishcity
http:///forum/post/2963262
ok so i havent posted in a while but here is the latest info. i just went to the LFS yesterday and get some corals and a firefish which is in QT right now. i get some zoos, candy cane coral, mushrooms, and brain coral. right now they are looking pretty healthy so i hope they ill do good. when i was feeding last night the zoos would get some little pieces of food so it was pretty cool to watch them eat it!
nice!

catfishcity

thanks. i uploaded it into photobucket to make it smaller because saltwaterfish doesnt allow the pic size from my camera so next time i guess i will make it the next size up

catfishcity

ok so i havent updated in a while because i had some problems with some purple algae stuff growing on my sand but i took care of that and my tank looks 100% better. i went to the LFS the other day and got some goodies so here are some pics. i also got a bicolor blenny and he is in QT right now. It is pretty hard to get a good pic of him because he is always hiding but i will try and get one.