Zach's 24g Nano Cube diary

catfishcity

my computer isnt uploading pics for some reason. so i will have to try later. but about the firefish, is it that he wont eat because he is adjusting to the tank or should i be worried.

catfishcity

I just found "Dart" dead
i am really upset right now but at least he wasnt that much. i am definately going to get another soon.

catfishcity

ok yall. so i havent posted in a while but here it goes.... like two months ago i bought a zoa frag and ever since then it has not opened completely. there are like 2 heads that are completely open but like 6 of them are only half opened. what should i do? oh and i am going to go to the LFS in a couple weeks (would go next week but am going on a cruise and dont want fish to die) and i am going to get another firefish if they have one, hopefully they do. hopefully this one will live. oh and i almost forgot, what should i do with the clowns when i am on the cruise. is there like some way to feed them cause there arent really any trustworthy people that can come over and take care of them.

nano-newb1983

WOW!!! Tanks looking great...I know there is alot of mixed thoughts on purple-up but i would try it out. I Dose it once a week and in last month, ive had alot of growth on rocks

catfishcity

what is lugols?? i will post pics in a bit. oh and nano-newb, if your talkin bout the green rock it is already getting little specks of coraline all around it so it wont be long till it is purple. plus i dont like adding chemicals to my tank