Zach's 24g Nano Cube diary

catfishcity

ok. i got my clowns into there new tank, they look so happy to have a lot more room to swim. will post pics in a couple. i am going to get a firefish and possibly a bicolor blenny this week, if my LFS have them and place them in QT. is it ok to have 2 different kinds of fish in one QT?

catfishcity

ok there we go. those r the new pics. sorry clowns wouldnt cooperate very well, but i still managed a couple of pics. oh and it kinda looks like there gasping for air, but they arent. they r doin just fine and swimming all over the place!

whisk

looks great, i bet your clowns love their new home. Haha, i also like how your neon white rocks became neon green.
Overall, looking great Catfish!

catfishcity

thanks. yea the white rocks are starting to get some growth on them, hopefully lots of coraline gets one them. yea the GSP is doing really great, having a hard time with the zoas right now though cause i cant find the right spot to put them where they will open up at there fullest. but i am going to the LFS this week to get a firefish so i will prob get another coral as well!

catfishcity

ok sorry there has been no updates lately, but here it goes. just got my firefish today!! he is acclimating right now and i will be putting him in the QT in about 30 minutes. as for the clowns, well they r doing great!!! they love there tank, and they just realized a couple of days ago that there are little bugs(copepods) in the tank to eat, so it is kinda funny watchin them go nippin at all the rocks and glass and stuff. thats about it, next fish will definately be a bicolor blenny, but that wont come prob till after christmas.

catfishcity

ok well i guess my computer isnt uploading pics right now will try againg tomorrow. oh yea and i just tried to feed "dart" and he wont eat, is it just because he is still adjusting to the tank, or should i be worried.