Zooanthid growth Race!!!!

reefforbrains

Yes We will all start on this coming Sunday. Sunday the 10th.
We all frag Sat night or Sunday morning and take the starting pic.
PAS, Maelv, and Saltnoob are still yet to recieve thier Zoos, but they will have them no prob before the start date so they have time to frag and join the ranks of "the beaten down"

renogaw

clove polyps opened up yesterday, and more and more of the zoos were open :)
so we're going to frag the different color zoos onto one big rock? there won't be a problem when they start growing together?

isistius

Originally Posted by autofreak44
whats this ladies and gentleman?! the round hasn't even started?! this is quite a twist... ok reefing fans we will be back when the round begins, hold on to your seats! we will be right back
this is getting better by the post........

oh wait. there's a word from our sponsors coming.......

grumpygils

Originally Posted by PASPhotography
Mine arent here yet... Hopefully Tomorrow I will get them in the mail. BUT... just so I can talk some smack since Ive been on the down low so far. Check out this photo of some previously fragged zoos from a colony of mine. (fragged 1.5 months ago), all Zoo's were the same size. The palys are 3/4" in Dia. and the Neon Greens are just under that in Dia. The height is at least 2-1/4" Tall. How bout that growth. There are 3 new polyps total in that time frame as well. Maybe not the best growth in #'s but certainly a decent Size increase.

That is weak and it bores me!
Grumpygils

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
PAS, Maelv, and Saltnoob are still yet to recieve thier Zoos, but they will have them no prob before the start date so they have time to frag and join the ranks of "the beaten down"

I am going to be out next week. I will try to frag Friday if they come out. How many should we frag? I can't even tell the colors of the 2nd frag. Also, how big of rock? 3-4 inch round?
Mc

saltn00b

Originally Posted by grumpygils
I could really show my dominance if they would open up! Organ pipe is toast.

pahaha thats weak! one dead colony, and one not opening. wheres the competition??

saltn00b

Originally Posted by PASPhotography
just so I can talk some smack since Ive been on the down low so far. Check out this photo

meh. zoos will lengthen there stalk within 24 hours because it is trying to get closer to your weak and feeble lighting!!!

autofreak44

Originally Posted by Isistius
this is getting better by the post........

oh wait. there's a word from our sponsors coming.......

this match is brought to you by saltwaterfish.com and reefforbrains. saltwaterfish.com- the leader in being awesome and having a message board for all of us to mooch off of! and reefforbrains- supplying free polyps and regretting it since 2007

grumpygils

Originally Posted by saltn00b
pahaha thats weak! one dead colony, and one not opening. wheres the competition??

It is not a drag race, it is a LeMans! Your quick start (if so) shall be out done by my sun like environment and the use of my new Binford 9000 MHs!
Mc
I say again, you are weak and you bore me!

P

pasphotography

Got a message from him that he ran outta supplies and were sent a little late, they are on the way!

maelv

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
I had been on a little vacation to pre celebrate my victory down in South Padre Island....NOW....I have been waiting until the "official entry" now you will see what a RFB special can do to ya........with a bunch of non-reef suckas crowded around the office in AWE....that's right I have one of RFB's designed "Tube Tanks" in the office....It is a zoo breeding machine!!!!!
Now say something...

isistius

Originally Posted by maelv
I had been on a little vacation to pre celebrate my victory down in South Padre Island....NOW....I have been waiting until the "official entry" now you will see what a RFB special can do to ya........with a bunch of non-reef suckas crowded around the office in AWE....that's right I have one of RFB's designed "Tube Tanks" in the office....It is a zoo breeding machine!!!!!
Now say something...
now that's some serious smack-talk

maelv

Originally Posted by Isistius
now that's some serious smack-talk

If you're going to do it, might as well start off right...ha ha ha ha...