500 gal reef converted to 850gal reef

steveweast

Sorry folks... I've already sold my old camera and I'm still awaiting the new one. I won't be posting any new pics until the launch of the new website sometime in June/July.

steveweast

Actually, I have a couple of pics still on my computer that are only a couple weeks old. The first two are of the recently completed remodel on the viewing room. Compare these with the earlier posted viewing room pic.

nicky1.8t

steve you could hand sketch a shot of your tank and it would look good. you have an insane system some day i hope to have a tank half as nice as that. keep up with the pics

neoreef

Originally posted by steveweast
And a mid tank shot that is terrible...which is the whole reason for upgrading the camera equipment....

Wish I had such a terrible view of my aquarium.
:happyfish

spinner

Steve -
My reference to drawing water from various depths - Are all pumps for your skimmers drawing from the sump or are they directly drawing from the main tank and plumbed to each skimmer?
Not one of my better questions, but I do tend to babble nonsensically when I see a tank like yours.
Spinner

razoreqx

And finally, a pic of the still unfinished backstage area:

by far one of my favorite pics.. Very nice backstaging!!

lovethesea

As always I enjoy looking at your pictures. No worries with your camera, believe me. I think a disposbable would still show the beauty of your tank.
Start passing out line tickets for your webcam.

drakken

Magic_Carp....here's a pic before the light hood went up...

When you turn those lights on does the rest of the house dim? :D