Any Chicago Trader?

junbug1970

i will let you know stacey.
as of right now i think it will be sunday april 11th
please let me know if anyone would like to get together sunday april 11th @ 11am
thanks
Junus

junbug1970

ohh yeah, you are right, that is easter sunday! oops
perhaps the 18th!
if you are interested in coming, please email me.
Junus_ong@hotmail.com
leadian,
i have a friend who got his drilled in glass shop in aurora, il $10/hole
glen ellyn petshop got blue hippo. you can email me and i'll give you the number.
Junus

stacey

Originally posted by junbug1970
ohh yeah, you are right, that is easter sunday! oops
perhaps the 18th!
if you are interested in coming, please email me.
Junus_ong@hotmail.com
leadian,
i have a friend who got his drilled in glass shop in aurora, il $10/hole
glen ellyn petshop got blue hippo. you can email me and i'll give you the number.
Junus

GOOD LOOKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!

junbug1970

where at?
i saw ***** in downers grove 75th street had one for $42 plus 10% if you have ***** card. saw one at scott today about 5" for 69 plus 30% off.

junbug1970

where at?
i saw ***** in downers grove 75th street had one for $42 plus 10% if you have ***** card. saw one at scott today about 5" for 69 plus 30% off.

junbug1970

where at?

g13

Hey junbug, I asked about the larger pc of metal and I'm not going to be able to get it at the apprenticeship school. I don't know if your in a rush to get it but I get out of school and back to work in about 3 weeks. if they send me to a shop I can help you out if they send me in the (construction) field to install I won't be able to get my hands on a flat pc.
Did you purchase anything at scott's? I picked up a Harlequin shrimp from there (30%off) on Friday with a choco chip starfish.
Are you willing to sell your overflow box? If you stll have it.

leadian

Got her at Coral Reef on Lawrence and Halsted between 4-5 inches, beautiful. Was supposed to be $55 but they misquoted me the price for a small on the phone so they honored that price

leadian

I love Scotts, but they dont ever answer their phone so I cant use them when looking for something particular.

g13

Yeah, I hate that about Scott's but at least they note that they don't answer the phone on their business card. They are actually kind of rude if you don't know the way they do business. You know by going to the register first and waiting in line before they can even help you out or even answer a question.

junbug1970

lead,
i will have to pass on that trade off for the 29gal tank. I'm afraid the tank is tempered glass and there's no way i can disconnect and find out few days later i can't use them. i'll be out of a tank and overflow.
but good luck.
Anyone knows of local lfs selling long used drilled tanks?
i need about 30-40gal to upgrade my fuge.
thanks
Junus

junbug1970

picked up 50 gal custom drilled and painted tank yesterday for $50. :jumping:
I finally can make my fuge bigger. I plan on putting a devider to make the back half a fuge with acrylic deviders with holes for free flowing between chambers and the front half i plan on making a sea horse tank
:D
i need sea horse experts if any of you have experience with them.
i want to buy just 2 and orange and yellow for now with crush corals and dead gorgonias so they can hang from.
anyone know if 1 percula clow will be ok with a sea horses?
always wanted a nemo, but cant ever have it. my 220 is somewaht aggressive setup and my reef i have cinnamon clown that is mean.
thanks
Junus

g13

Hey junbug sounds like you got a pretty good deal.
I don't think mixing sea horses with other species is recommended and I think it's because sea horses move really slow. The percula will beat them to the food very easily.
But having some seahorses sounds like a very cool idea.