BIGUN Has A BOOBOO

ann83

No need to purchase yet. Its just a good idea to figure out where/how you'd get it if you end up needing it. I'm still hoping for an antibiotic resolution.

meowzer

Originally Posted by ann83
http:///forum/post/3063091
No need to purchase yet. Its just a good idea to figure out where/how you'd get it if you end up needing it. I'm still hoping for an antibiotic resolution.
So can you tell me what you think of the pic...do you think it could be new growth????

ann83

Do you really want my answer? :wink:
It could be, I can't really tell. I hope it is.
Unfortunately, its those darkening edges that are giving me the heeby jeebies right now. I also don't like the fact that it doesn't look like it has shrunken any. I'm having trouble counting the tail rings it covers in the pic though, so I could be wrong.

meowzer

Originally Posted by ann83
http:///forum/post/3063169
Do you really want my answer? :wink:
It could be, I can't really tell. I hope it is.
Unfortunately, its those darkening edges that are giving me the heeby jeebies right now. I also don't like the fact that it doesn't look like it has shrunken any. I'm having trouble counting the tail rings it covers in the pic though, so I could be wrong.
LOL...Of course I do.... Sorry I could not get a very clear pic...I will try again tomorrow...I do not liek to bother him too much...you know

katsafados

Doesnt touching fish with out bare hands hurt the fish also? I heard that the oils in our skin do something to the fishes scales if we touch them.%%
P.s already searching for Aralen for you meowzer. Any ideas of stores I can go look for the product? Talk to big als maybe?
P.P.S I'm Katsafads =) Nice to meet ya'll*giggles* aye!

meowzer

Originally Posted by Katsafados
http:///forum/post/3063439
Doesnt touching fish with out bare hands hurt the fish also? I heard that the oils in our skin do something to the fishes scales if we touch them.

P.s already searching for Aralen for you meowzer. Any ideas of stores I can go look for the product? Talk to big als maybe?
I knew I could count on you....hee hee...

katsafados

Posted some question in my thread about it. Go check it out and answer what you can and I'll make a trip to the store 2morro to find out if I can help you

meowzer

http:///forum/post/3063444
Posted some question in my thread about it. Go check it out and answer what you can and I'll make a trip to the store 2morro to find out if I can help you
Thanks...all I need right now is info....The expert said to find out..but don't get it...LOL....HOPING I will not need it

katsafados

Okay well I'll find out if I can get it and then just say the word.

See now arent you glad that I chose you to bug with all my questions haha

nw2salt08

http:///forum/post/3063439
Nice to meet you too. Sorry we haven't run into each other on here. I've been just glancing around since my husband went overseas. Haven't had too much time to sit down and really answer questions. But when I saw there was a human medication that could help....well, I knew I could find something on it. Want to see Bigun get better just like everyone else that's been following. If I can help you find stores or anything else just let me know. Keeping my fingers crossed...

katsafados

Well I'm going to go to the drug store today and ask around to see where I can find it. Your sure its not an over the counter drug here in Canada?
The information I read up on it said;
This medication is used to treat and prevent attacks of malaria. It works by killing malaria parasites, most likely by damaging their DNA (genetic material). This medication is also used to treat another condition caused by parasites known as extraintestinal amebiasis.
Theres lots of side effects for this drug in humans, SOUNDS NASTY.

nw2salt08

It may very well be over the counter in Canada. Most of the information I've found suggests that you need a prescription in most places. If it is OTC then that would make it ten times easier to get. I'd call around and check.
It is very toxic to little children so if you get any of it put it very high in a cabinet somewhere. Just one pill could kill a small child!
It treats malaria and liver disease caused by protozoa.

katsafados

Its okay I am the little child in my household. I'm the youngest! I'm not going to buy it yet just going to make sure I can get my hand son it if meowzer needs it.

katsafados

Bad news after looking like a druggie by asking the pharmicist about aralen. It is now a perscription drug according to her. I even told her it was for a fish tank and not myself just incase she was thinking I was some sort of druggie by the look she gave me. She said you use to be able to buy it but not anymore since theres some pretty nasty side effects.

Sorry meowzer I tried.

meowzer

I am also holding off on my next w/c and addition of the triple sulpha/neo until I hear from someone.....