nluchau

Originally Posted by annanymous
:cheer:
:jumping:
:happy:
:joy:

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
whoooo hooo..........whooo hooo.............whooo hooo
Well, its 9 o'clock here CST. Since your not posting you must be filling the tank??? By the way I added some pics of my 29 gallon to my 75 gallon thread.

annanymous

i wish i was. my skimmer on the 20g stopped working [pump was leaking...external pimp] so i had get my old bakpak and then deal with flow and bubble issues. horrible. im just happty everything worked out fine.

N

nluchau

i wish i was. my skimmer on the 20g stopped working [pump was leaking...external pimp] so i had get my old bakpak and then deal with flow and bubble issues. horrible. im just happty everything worked out fine.
Me too. I just went through your plumping 102 thread. Holy crap is there info in there. I wouldn't know where to start. Eventually in a year or so I would like to start up a sump I think I would convert my 29 gallon. Not for a looonng time though. I am happy with my canister filter for now as long as I can keep it clean.

annanymous

im happy at least one person shares my confusion. i know less then average person does bout plumbing, so that whole thread is like a really hard class to take.

N

nluchau

im happy at least one person shares my confusion. i know less then average person does bout plumbing, so that whole thread is like a really hard class to take.
Yeppers, So what have you accomplished today with the tank that is? My hermit is still living (day 2) in the new tank. :D

annanymous

nothing so far but i made an appointment with the guy that drills tanks at my LFS and imgonna bring my fuge over on friday to have it drilled.
tommorow is the day most of the equipment arrives...can't wait :jumping:

N

nluchau

nothing so far but i made an appointment with the guy that drills tanks at my LFS and imgonna bring my fuge over on friday to have it drilled.
tommorow is the day most of the equipment arrives...can't wait :jumping:
Cool.

annanymous

hey, djultra...
how many gallons is that tank ?...29g?
it looks really good...great job...love the stand and canopy

N

nluchau

hey, djultra...
looks like a 55 or 75 to me.
I could be wrong

cowfishrule

anna.............................................
i resolved my issues with the mh pendant
seeing the job you did on the canopy, im going to build myself one
problem is that i have a oceanic 40 stretch hex, so i just cant build a rectangle.
but seeing what you did motivated me

djultra

hey, djultra...

nluchau is right it's a 75 with a 55 under the stand as a sump

N

nluchau

Originally Posted by djultra
nluchau is right it's a 75 with a 55 under the stand as a sump
If mine only looks half that good once I am finished. Good job djultra

djultra

annanymous, Did you say you are waiting to have the tank drilled. If so where are you putting it and what size hole.

annanymous

neh...im going to drill the tank on friday [fuge tank]. i bought my display already drilled by AGA. where the holes should be and how big im still waiting for Squidds response, so i really dont know. you better off asking him whats the best size for your tank. yoiu could the 102 thread i started.

annanymous

cross your fingers... the mag12, maxijets 900 and vho retro kit are here...skimmer cming in in few days and hopefully the guy sent out my base rock. all in all im hoping to be done with plumbing by sunday and next friday already start filling up my tank [ :jumping: cant wait!!!]