Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

zsalinas

Originally Posted by BillyandBlenny
I used to have one of those, I love the ********. 5spd?
No it's Auto. I'm gonna get a high stall torque converter for it so I won't have a problem spoolin the turbo off the line. Right now I can take any 5 speed. Only thing that sucks is you can't do Auto Cross with an auto, but I can take it to the trake and drag it. You gotta love the traction.

walmart

Originally Posted by seannmelly
its around 550 ponies
lol 550 ponies must convert to horses. about 300 horses? lol

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
No it's Auto. I'm gonna get a high stall torque converter for it so I won't have a problem spoolin the turbo off the line. Right now I can take any 5 speed. Only thing that sucks is you can't do Auto Cross with an auto, but I can take it to the trake and drag it. You gotta love the traction.
Cool, Do you like any other model of eclipse? I stopped liking then after 1997. Im hoping to get another GSX soon but one to jack up and mud ride in.

agent-x

Originally Posted by socal57che
I am. I love to guzzle fuel. Just think of it like this...the faster I use up fossil fuels, the sooner you can have your way.
Thank God my '57 is smog exempt.
I hate Kalifornia. (PRK)

stieger

2003 RS6 Audi. Was 450HP, got it GIAC chipped for 520 or so.... should never have sold it for the "red one..." (current car)
Stieger

zsalinas

Originally Posted by BillyandBlenny
Cool, Do you like any other model of eclipse? I stopped liking then after 1997. Im hoping to get another GSX soon but one to jack up and mud ride in.
'97-'99 are the same body style. After 99 I don't like them at all. They're no longer turbo or awd. Depressing they went and did that. Now they do have the Evo though!

sjgsm

My 2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula. Dynoed @ 372 RWHP/395 FT-Lbs Torque. 0-60 4.3 seconds. 1/4 mile 12.331 seconds @ 118.410 mph. Ram Air Intake,SLP Air Lid,SLP MAF,FAST LSX 78mm Throttle Body, FAST LSX 78mm Intake Manifold,3.73 Gears,Custom True Dual Exhaust No Cats with Borla Mufflers,Performance Tune,etc

sjgsm

Just went out and took pictures of my other cars. 1968 Amc Amx 390 4v, 1996 Cobra SVT 4.6l HEMI(Not Currently Running,Blown Head
) and a 1992 F150 XLT

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
'97-'99 are the same body style. After 99 I don't like them at all. They're no longer turbo or awd. Depressing they went and did that. Now they do have the Evo though!

I was thrilled to hear about EVO, but since I got into reef keeping I dont have the money to spend on my new car, plus im married now so I cant go out racing, I do plan to convert my car to electric in a year or two, I think my civic is light enough.

sjgsm

LOL. wish I wasn't born with gasoline running through my veins. Then I wouldnt be getting around 12 mpg...

Originally Posted by SJgsm
LOL. wish I wasn't born with gasoline running through my veins. Then I wouldnt be getting around 12 mpg...

I feel the same way dude. I raced moto-x as a child and made lots of money for my parents, there will always be a motorhead in all americans, and if we all had 0 emissions on our daily drivers, we could all have something that shook the ground on the weekends. Moderation is the key, you dont guzzle down the whold bottle of whiskey, you stretch it out! Gasoline will always be around tough since it can be made with corn, wheat, and even garbage now, your 68' AMX looks sweet by the way. How long have you had it?

sjgsm

My dad bought it probably about 5 years ago. I've had it maybe around a year now. He did all the body work...passed it down to me since he cant trust himself driving that much anymore...

susiestank

Here's mine - nothing to exciting any more - I got sick of the whole car thin when I started commuting and got older haha now my exhaust just annoys me! 2000 Integra GSR with exhaust , springs , shocks , etc.

nick76

Cool Integra, I was acutally looking at getting one of those GS-R before I bought the Camaro..., however when I didnt some researching Prices of Building HP and the looks of both cars, the camaro would be more powerful and cheaper in the long run. But maybe someday ill be able 2 have both.

triga22

Originally Posted by rolling_g
Here's a pic of my baby Lynn....... But she is no ........ Susie Q
That is a fine car!

purebullet

autofreak44
is that a maxx i have a stock savage 25 im also lookin to sell but arint these things the best i just cant keep up two hobbies lol