Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

redbora

Originally Posted by socal57che
Road and Track (May 07) Shows 420 hp at 8200 RPM and a pretty flat torque curve of 295 lb-ft from 3000 to 7000 revs. Low in my book, but it's screams BMW Horsepower via RPM. If you've driven a BMW you know they are RPM friendly and use horsepower rather than torque. I'd personally like to see a little more grunt down low, but I suppose that's why I also have the '57.
For those of you that are interested, but did not see the C/D issue...the 440hp version will be a lightweight M3 CSL.
yea i completely agree

how much lighter could it really get, i read that the reg m3 is getting the cf treatment that the previous csl had

fish lady

Originally Posted by Integral9
1974 Dodge Charger w/ 440
Nicest car on here you can't beat the good old cars especialy if you want to build real horse power!

redbora

release on the m3 is supposedly fall next year, i don't know about the csl since it's most likely not state side

socal57che

Originally Posted by flpriest
Nice cars everyone!
Here is my summer ride. I just got it last month.
I bet your neighbors just love you, don't they?
At least the burnout leads away from your garage door! :scared:
nice looking chevelle,btw
ps is that a firebird fender protruding into the shot?

nick76

Hey does anybody know of a good type of Fiberglass or Acyrlic type of paint? I need to touch up the front ground effects bumper on my Camaro. Its discolored from wind damage and im not sure what I should use on it.

gixxer54

firebird fender? i'm gonna guess monte carlo ss
nice camaro... careful though.. it has pull me over written all over it..lol!!

flpriest

Thanks Socal57che and gixxer. gixxer hit it right on the head. It's my wife's 2000 Monte SS pace car ed. I sold the Chevelle last fall and used the money to buy the Camaro. :happyfish I TRY to be a little more sensible on the road than I am in my driveway!
Hopefully I will overcome my lead foot so that I can stay away from the bubble topped ticket machine!
I guess time will tell... If the tickets start piling up I'm sure my wife will take my keys.

phunckie

I drive a 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD with the Duramax Diesel and Allison Automatic transmission. No pics right now, but I'll try to get some posted tomorrow.
The only mods currently on the truck are silicone hoses and a cold air intake.

prevwon

Originally Posted by BillyandBlenny
This is my ultra cool CivicSi, this will be the last year the Civic has a hatchback model. Cars are great, but most of us love our reefs more than our cars, Too bad we have to choose between cars or critters, by 2050 there will only be corals in captivity, the oceans will be filled with green algae and bristle worms!

Protect the environment, or ill F@#$%ng kill you!...Ted Turner

I drive a 2004 Civic SI as well...Have you ever been to EPhatch?

Originally Posted by PrevWon
I drive a 2004 Civic SI as well...Have you ever been to EPhatch?

Yes I have, very useful site, if youve got an ephatch. I havent "tuned" mine like most you see b/c I spend all my money on school and fish. I consulted the site to install my stereo and speakers, and when I put the PC in it. I live in the
DEEP SOUTH
so I am the only guy Ive ever seen with one, I catch lots of
hell
for my cute, economical car. RedNecks will get so close they tap the back of my bumper! Thanks to the Srub in the Whitehouses' tax-cuts, theyll be able to afford gas for a bit longer. Do you get any criticism/bumps for having a Civic? Nice to see some freindly faces among all these monsters!

prevwon

Yes I have, very useful site, if youve got an ephatch. I havent "tuned" mine like most you see b/c I spend all my money on school and fish. I consulted the site to install my stereo and speakers, and when I put the PC in it. I live in the
DEEP SOUTH
so I am the only guy Ive ever seen with one, I catch lots of
hell
for my cute, economical car. RedNecks will get so close they tap the back of my bumper! Thanks to the Srub in the Whitehouses' tax-cuts, theyll be able to afford gas for a bit longer. Do you get any criticism/bumps for having a Civic? Nice to see some freindly faces among all these monsters!

That sucks, I can't stand rednecks...I live in NC and there are a lot of them out here, but I never get any criticism from them. I mostly get compliments about it because you don't see too many of them around here...I love it though

I do get some compliments, specially about the shifter position. Most people are like "really cool car man! But id never drive it!" Maybee Ill conform to the norm around here; jack-it-up on mud tires, saw off the muffler, paint on a confederate flag and ride around listening to rap!

nvmycj

I know it's not a car, but how 'bout this? IMG]https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=167988&stc=1[/IMG]

hattrick58

Here's my other car. It's dirty and the calipers need re-powder coating, but it's been a damn good car and is still alot of fun to drive.

saltyvt

1994 Wolfsburg Supercharged VR6 GLX (way to many mods to list)

2000 BMW 328i sport/permium

2006 Audi A3 2.0T

2005 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4

sjgsm

I do get some compliments, specially about the shifter position. Most people are like "really cool car man! But id never drive it!" Maybee Ill conform to the norm around here; jack-it-up on mud tires, saw off the muffler, paint on a confederate flag and ride around listening to rap!
Rednecks listen to rap? lol i thought it was bluegrass and country... My dads from Tennessee and is a redneck...hates when i listen to hip-hop