Everyone Post Your Tank Pics Here

sweetreef

kim i bet your tank will be great after the changes....If you worry about the cyano you can use a turky baster to blow it away for the time being but it could come back somtimes cyano can grow because of old lighting if your flow doent help the problem then i would check your lights next for me when i got it i just slowly bumped my ph to 8.6 over a few days it worked for me..Cant wait to see the tank after the change!!

bigtyguyy

it sounds funny but i love looking at these pictures. The more i look at the more i learn. I love the set ups i have been seeing. I have A LOT to learn before i start my tank in the spring once my koi get out of my 100G.:jumping:

smickied

I have change lighting not too long ago and am battleing a little alage problem so for the condition of the tank.

Sweet,
I bought a few new pieces of rock today and did a bit of rearranging.... Im gonna go for some more LR tomorrow. Thanks for the help, I'll post PICS.....
Here it is with the start of the rehab... I will work with my PH too , see what happens. Hubby is making me the spray bar tonight.. =) SO EXCITING! I also bought some yellow polyps today for some more color. :joy:

dvs

Originally posted by bigtyguyy
this may sound dumb but do i have to upload my own avatar?

Well, you dont HAVE to. If you decide to just open it in paint and minimize it to 100 x 100.
On the upside... great pics eveyone!
Jen

smickied

Kim
Thank You... Ya I built it, I kept it farelly simple (square) and it has 2x75 watt antices and 1x250w 10k.
The tank is a 28 gal bow and the refgium/sump is 30 gallon.

sweetreef

Kim the tank is looking awsome plus that live rock will help with the tank keep up the work looking very good!!!!!!

oceana

it is called frogspawn. this particular one has 5 heads.
they are a branching coral. when fully open it is about 6 inches around.
this one is green with pink tips. glows very bright under actinic
they come in all shades of pink and green and also come in tans

bigtyguyy

can someone explain why i can get a 175 Watt PFO Dual ballast for only $130 but when i go for ICECAP's 175 Watt and i have to buy 2 at $105 each. Are these PFO ballast junk or what. Whats the catch?:confused: