Explain where your user name originated

forcrz6

Well at the time of making my name in the early win 98 lat 95 days I was Building my little Mazda crz car and wanted to take out the stock 4 cyl and put in a 6 cyl to have some real fun w/ it and was contantly looking for parts on the internet to do this. Well I did and I got it up and running but I for got to streghen the front suspension and it bottomed out.
takng the engien w/ it so that is how I got my name.

b18c5hatch

Username oringinated from the buildup of my Honda car.....
1993 Honda civic with a b18c5 motor and a bunch of other goodies..Built for the drag race track and it's pretty fast!

uberlink

Well, my name (Mark Johnson) and all variations thereof are always taken. So back in grad school I was trying to come up with an email moniker, and I was studying the philosopher Nietzsche at the time. He came up with the idea of the "ubermensch" or superman, and I thought a variation of that would work as an email address. Ubermail was taken, so I went with uberlink...I've used it ever since out of habit.
Maybe I should switch to uberfisch or ubertank for this site?

sawsman

I work at the worlds largest open pit copper mine in the water service depatment. South Area Water Services, and everyone says I'm the "man".
thus sawsman.
By the way.... we run the states largest Reverse Osmosis water treatment plant (3,000 g.p.m. all year long!).

ruaround

Are You Around? ... Its a simple question, and explained in another thread exactly like this...
hey Doodle how many of the 400+ posts do you have in this thread brought back form the bumpity dead...bumpity dead...bumpity dead??? Im guessin almost 100...

3 years and still goin...goin

froznfinn

My name was a tribute to our jan 1 dive each year aptly named Froznfinn Dive..water
reaches down toward 33-38 degrees.. :joy:

stanlalee

I'm stan. I have a friend who gets drunk and call's me stan la lee in a drunken euphoria. I cant get it out of my head even though it annoys me so it ended up as my screen name.

addicted2

addicted2...well...

it describes a personality flaw of mine. I become *captivated so easily.
I have the tendency to obsess too...hmmmm....
as if this hobbie isn't tough enough.
***)
(I just HAD to include my two favorite little emoticons)

petieaztec

I got my name when i was around 12 yrs. old, my brothers and sister gave me the awful name of Pete aka petie, and i'm a girl yeah. I think that they were obsessed with the origional little rascals my mom bought us for Christmas one year. that name stuck all through high school, then i went to college and became an Aztec at the wonderful San Diego State University. So therfore its Petieaztec.

huntoaks

I am a dyed in the wool Bowhunter here in the Northeast. I hunt all species of big game but Whitetail Deer is what I hunt most. Deer love to eat the acorns from the white oak trees.
Thus....HuntOaks

I'll usually be hunting neer some Oaks in the forrest.

azocean709

AZOCEAN709. there is an ol' country song talkin about beachfront property in arizona. <and i am origanally from there> 709 was the first three numbers on the liscence plate of my very first truck that i crashed after 4 hours of having my drivers licsence...HAHAHAH :hilarious

zen reefer

Got my username from watching the tracks from my little "D.A.R.Y.L 's" wandering around the sandbed. The sand looked like one of those Zen Gardens that used to be so popular.
(D.A.R.Y.L. =D
etrius A
nalyzing R
eefotic Y
outh L
ifeforms = My hermit crabs)
The 'Reefer' part is obvious...right?

Well 2563 was the cabin number on the cruise ship we were just on I really like the way the number sounded.

tormented

Ive always had a dark sense of humor, and since Im disabled and tend to suffer chromic pain, I took the name Torment.

Now everyone has taken that name, or variations of it. I used to be the only one.