Explain where your user name originated

widowmaker

got mine from the gaming side of things. my best friend always uses "foehammer", and i wanted to have a good one too, so i thought and thought for a couple of weeks on it. around that time, the movie "k-19 the widowmaker" came out. it sounded cool, and since we played halo mostly, and since i made a pile of widows while playing, it actually fit. it's just not right for a fish board, i know, but what can i say. i also go by "veedubbman", because i like vw's.
p.s. i found this thread to be extremly fun, and i nice break from the normal questions, fish stories, and shared experiences. bravo ! ! !

doodle1800

Originally Posted by FishStix4u
i got in a fight with some one on here said some things i shouldnt have and got booted.. had to make a new name.. it was late, my wife walked in with dinner.. i said whats that... her response.. FISH STICKS FOR YOU! and here we are..

funny....

bullturtle

exhubby and i were trying to come up with an email address we could share. he likes bulls i like turtles hence bullturtle. decided we couldn't share so got rid of hubby but kept the email address. :hilarious

big

Well at 6 ft 7 inches and over 250............ so it's big, short for my poker site name bigpckts ......Wife said big dummy would be better Hummmmmmm

clown boy

Originally Posted by fat clown
when ever people look at my tank the first thing they say is that is one fat clown. Just glad they dont tell me its a fat nemo.
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

apolyom

mine is the name of my old band.... but alas we have since parted ways.
i use it because it's original and i dont forget it. especially helpful when you have a memory like mine lol

poop_head

I came up with it back with WarCraft, Starcraft, Diablo series and now I can never use it on any games cause everyone else started using it.

reef diver

Originally Posted by Poop_heaD
I came up with it back with WarCraft, Starcraft, Diablo series and now I can never use it on any games cause everyone else started using it.
Thiose games kick _ _ _ u need to get guild wars

mademeink

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Thiose games kick _ _ _ u need to get guild wars

Guild Wars!....... I am so addicted. :) I highly recommend all of them. I couldn't think of a name, I had no nickname I felt like associating myself with. first thing I saw was Finding Nemo and rather than using Nemo went with my favorite line.....

rainmaker6

Originally Posted by Innsmouth
"The Shadow Over Innsmouth" is a horror story by my favorite writer H.P. Lovecraft (1890 - 1937) about a town in Massachussetts who's ancestors made a bargain with a half human half fish race in the south seas. The people in the town got huge catches when fishing and the "deep ones" got to interbreed with the humans. Pretty sick stuff. I love it. Highly recommended to people who are interested in the ocean and horror. On a side note the town of Innsmouth is loosley based on the town of Gloucester, Ma. Same as "The Perfect Storm." "The Shadow..." was written in 1926.

Have you read the Necrinomicon?

fishgeek01

I'll play to, FISH for obvious reasons, GEEK, well do the math on that one, and 01 for the year i graduated highschool

outlaw60

lol, peckerhead, I ride a motorcycle and my friends say I look like an outlaw biker and 60 is just a number I picked.