Jackri's 90g reef

jackri

Ok, finally some new pics... but I was just hoping my toadstool would be open in all it's glory for the pics. Maybe next time.

jackri

Ok some progression from January, March and then June --- and keep in mind my frag tank has been filled with frags coming out of this tank

jackri

Thanks, my largest acan colony is in my frag tank.. thinking about splitting it but my work schedule has just kinda been sucking.... and I wanted to do a small frag and see how it's doing --- and it's doing great so more acan fragging coming soon :)

nissan577

Originally Posted by jackri
http:///forum/post/3073444
Ok some progression from January, March and then June --- and keep in mind my frag tank has been filled with frags coming out of this tank

were these from the year 2009? or different?

flower

Well I have a 90g...but nothing as nice as the pictures already posted..This tank has been up and going since Aug of 08...upgraded form a 75g, which was upgraded from a 55g.
My humble little reef...

meowzer

OH FLOWER, your tank is very very nice.
What's the pinkish thing on the left in the middle of the rocks?

flower

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3099991
LOL...Flowers...sorry..I guess I should have said
I posted on the wrong thread...I thought I caught it in time before anyone had seen it... That is an orange fan sponge...I am no photographer

ackerman

Hows the tank doing? Any new pics im gonna have to come back down there sometime and check it out again.

jackri

Tank is doing good... the only thing is my derasa clam likes to stay closed most of the day.. not sure if something is irritating him or not. He opens early in the day and everything looks good.. but then mostly closes up for the rest of the day. Wish I was working 12 hour shifts so I could keep a better eye on him but I might have to move him to the frag tank for closer observation.