Joe-L's bio cube bc29

joe-l

Originally Posted by jigga w00t
http:///forum/post/2618345
i don't see any coralline on the back of your tank like with most pics of others here... the cleanliness of your tank is very inspiring. scraping coralline is not fun, whats your secret?
The tanks only been up for about 3 1/2 months but the corallines starting to spread quick. For some reason it hasnt been growing on the back of the tank (but my GSP has crawled up the back and doubled in size), but I get green coralline on the glass which is a pain to scrape. Im sure it'll spread across the back soon, and i dont plan on cleaning it.

joe-l

Thanks a lot folks, thats a big compliment. I been checking up on both your tanks and their dope, nice work. The eels good, in the rock most the time but he comes out when he's hungry

rebelprettyboy

Wat kind of Zoas are those in the last pic? The really big ones? U got a close up of those? Dont beleive ive seen any like that before!

R

rsweetpea

Great tank! Definitely going to use it as inspiration when I start mine in the fall.

blazin2k6

Nice looking FTS and loving the new pics of the rics and everything else. Is that a 1 head of a frogspawn ? I seen one at my lfs with just 1 head and was considering getting it for 10 dollars but i didnt cuz i didnt know how well it would survive how it was. Oh and that closeup of those palys you have, I have the same exact ones. I started with like 4 or 6 and now have about 20 or more. They seem to grow very well. Seems i have some type of algae infesting mine all of a sudden and seems like its choking the stalk part of em but i dunno.

joe-l

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2622794
Nice looking FTS and loving the new pics of the rics and everything else. Is that a 1 head of a frogspawn ? I seen one at my lfs with just 1 head and was considering getting it for 10 dollars but i didnt cuz i didnt know how well it would survive how it was. Oh and that closeup of those palys you have, I have the same exact ones. I started with like 4 or 6 and now have about 20 or more. They seem to grow very well. Seems i have some type of algae infesting mine all of a sudden and seems like its choking the stalk part of em but i dunno.
Thanks, yeah thats just a 1 head frogspawn frag. They seem to do fine and 10$ is a good price, u should get it.

atrialfib22

Wow...your tank looks great! That open brain is awesome...do you ever have to take a machete to your GSP? does it go up the back wall too? I am trying to control mine right now...it has started to choke out some of my zoos unfortunately. Wish I could keep mine under control like yours looks!

joe-l

Originally Posted by AtrialFib22
http:///forum/post/2623494
Wow...your tank looks great! That open brain is awesome...do you ever have to take a machete to your GSP? does it go up the back wall too? I am trying to control mine right now...it has started to choke out some of my zoos unfortunately. Wish I could keep mine under control like yours looks!
Thanks. Its spreading all up the back of the tank and but I haven't cut any yet. Im sure I'll have to trim it back at some point though.