mushroom in a blender, I'm going to prove or disprove it

mike22cha

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
If I was doing it I would get Currents 96 Watt T5 lighting... It'll run you around $140 I think and you could have any softies you wanted and some LPS. I love mine.
Well I don't plan on having any LPS or SPS so I think I'll stick with 70$ lights, which means I can get them probably wensday online, because swf.com and the lfs don't have any t-5.

deltablack22

PC's will be perfect for ya then... I know guys that have LPS under em as well. I like soft corals more than the others anyway, the only reason I got T5's was long term cost (bulb life). You cant beat $70 though...

mike22cha

Ya I looked at PC's but they are about 100-125$. I still need to get some other things with the lights, and extra money wouldn't hurt so I'm going the cheap way.

mike22cha

Ok I bought two ph, ammonia, and temp alert badges for my 125g and 20g(they may only work for freshwater though)20$, Nova Extreame T-5 lighting70$, and some filter stuff for my hob penguin biowheels11$. Total,
114$. I was going to mow two yards today but it rained so I owe my dad
50$, plus I need to get turbo snails and a light timer. The order should arive a week from today.

mike22cha

Why be patient? It spoils all the fun. Plus I need motivation to work my behind off this week to break even with my dad plus get the light timer and snails.

deltablack22

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Why be patient? It spoils all the fun. Plus I need motivation to work my behind off this week to break even with my dad plus get the light timer and snails.
Well I'm pulling for ya Mike... I'm ready for some more pics like yesterday...

mike22cha

Well I'm pulling for ya Mike... I'm ready for some more pics like yesterday...
Well thanks. All the pics I got is of an empty 20g. How is that exciting? Maybe when the lights come I'll get one.

prevwon

After all the hype about the IPhone I thought I would share this link for those of you who didnt venture into the "Will it blend" page... This has gotta be the best one - especially with the mobs of people who waited in long lines for this overpriced paperweight and still didnt get one...
http://www.willitblend.com/videos.as...e&video=iphone

Wow that was brilliant! Hahaha that was great

reefkprz

I wouldnt try it with a yuma. I'm not brave enough. I know rics arent quite as durable as shrooms. If I had 10 yuma then I might try it with one. but not if I only had one.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Well thank your dad, then get your butt to work *S*
I cant wait to have a second person doing this too. Once I get my camera the thread may liven up a little more I hate not being able to post new pictures.
PLus this afternoon after I weedwacked my shrubs (didn't have hedge trimmers) I completly ripped apart my 75 and did a full re-aquascape. I'm am soo much happier with the way it looks now. And I want to show it off. the 12 G is looking pretty sharp now too as it has all of my cool sponges except my black one, plus a new shaving brush plant, and some funky macro.

grubsnaek

yeah pics would be nice, but the wait is worth it, so dont worry about losing people on this thread. they might not comment but will def keep lookin.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I cant wait to have a second person doing this too. Once I get my camera the thread may liven up a little more I hate not being able to post new pictures.
PLus this afternoon after I weedwacked my shrubs (didn't have hedge trimmers) I completly ripped apart my 75 and did a full re-aquascape. I'm am soo much happier with the way it looks now. And I want to show it off. the 12 G is looking pretty sharp now too as it has all of my cool sponges except my black one, plus a new shaving brush plant, and some funky macro.
Today working on 2 lawns=40$! Only 10$ then light timer.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by reefkprZ

Im thinking about doing it....

Kinda freeked out about it though..