mushroom in a blender, I'm going to prove or disprove it

mike22cha

Ok then I'll just temp acclimate them in a baggie, not for a long time but just to make sure.
I bought the lights from some doctors, it was 70$ of t-5 nova extremes 24". I think they are 24 watt bulbs, not for sure.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Ok then I'll just temp acclimate them in a baggie, not for a long time but just to make sure.
I bought the lights from some doctors, it was 70$ of t-5 nova extremes 24". I think they are 24 watt bulbs, not for sure.

Can you PM me the site where you got thos lights plz?

reefer545

You know what I think? I think I would like to know the progress of the original posters experiment. How many, where, are they growing? So on. I love all the positive reinforcement, and I would like to know how any and all of those experiments went, but what happened to the original poster's updated pics?
Thanks
r545

deltablack22

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Yeah, my nova extreme 24" T5 fixture is 24x4. Its a good light...

mike22cha

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
Yeah, my nova extreme 24" T5 fixture is 24x4. Its a good light...
Yep, I love mine. Really helps the tank a lot.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by REEFER545
You know what I think? I think I would like to know the progress of the original posters experiment. How many, where, are they growing? So on. I love all the positive reinforcement, and I would like to know how any and all of those experiments went, but what happened to the original poster's updated pics?
Thanks
r545
I don't know where reefkprz has been. I'm anxious to hear about his progress too.

grubsnaek

is kinda crazy how he hasnt posted though. he has to be lookin at it rite. i would think so. any body else wit me on this.