mushroom in a blender, I'm going to prove or disprove it

reefkprz

I wouldnt try with xenia but possibly a tree coral. My next thread was going to be leather in a blender after all the amusement of this one faded out.

jerthunter

Originally Posted by ric maniac
could this work with xenia or taro tree? if so ill participate in the experiment with my new tank!
I'd hate to see the 'xenia in a blender' that would smell awful...

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
or image xenia and anthelia in the same blender. eeew, that would be rank.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
wow my stomach hurts now

scotts

Is anyone else thinking about the Bass-Omatic right now?

gmford1979

Originally Posted by Jerthunter

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. lol.
quick question - a shroom of mine got off a rock and is on my back glass. can i just get a credit card or something like that and scrape it off?
i have my 25 gal set up for a mushroom and leather blender project. tank has cycled. just waiting on light to be delivered

masta man

oh first casualty, a large chunk of red shroom fell onto a protopaly and is et, (yes et is a real word not a typo). the struggle of life on the big reef continues.

He et his biscuit (Bill Engvall)

masta man

et is english(or american) it is the past tense of eat. "having et" is the same phrase as "having eaten" with less letters but not being slang.

He et his biscuit.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by gmford1979
quick question - a shroom of mine got off a rock and is on my back glass. can i just get a credit card or something like that and scrape it off?
Yup. that'll work just slowly work the edge o you dont tear it. if you do no biggie I'm pretty sure it will pull through.

trigger78

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
After all the hype about the IPhone I thought I would share this link for those of you who didnt venture into the "Will it blend" page... This has gotta be the best one - especially with the mobs of people who waited in long lines for this overpriced paperweight and still didnt get one...
http://www.willitblend.com/videos.as...e&video=iphone

LMAO it sure did!

reefkprz

Shroom update, I was removing a bulky rock from the 12 g Lo and behold about 15 mini shrooms and I do mean mini (1/16 to 1/8 of an inch) came whirling out free floating they are definatly healing and some of the larger ones are showing signs of developing mouths. I keep losing track of then finding more speck shrooms as the current and livestock moves around the tank. there are probably bunches more that I didnt stir up.