mushroom in a blender, I'm going to prove or disprove it

Originally Posted by spy231
I am just starting and feel like I have spent a fortune. I think I am about to make some of my money back if this works though. I will start selling "fragging" blenders. I will go down to walmart and buy a $19 blender and slap a "FrAGgInG" sticker on it and sell it for $150. Anybody want to preorder? I will offer them to board members for $100. + shipping of course.

reefforbrains

For the record....when my ideas work I'm a GENIUS....when they dont I am just a whacko mad scientist....I can live with that.
I think I'm about even. LOL
Keep the pics comin.
And get a dang new camera already sheesh!!!!! LOL I hear those Cannon Digis SLR arent as spendy as they used to be. Ever think about a new camera ReefKprz?
LOL

coral keeper

I want to frag my toadstool, but how do i frag it?? can i just cut a small pice of him from the top? and how long do i need to wait befor i can cut the toadstool? i had the toadstool for 3 and a half months all ready.

reefkprz

ok forgot to put up a day two picture yesterday, so here is a day three shot of the tank. My camera bites but I can see some pieces laying around on bottom, they still have color, and dont look like they are dying yet.

reefkprz

OK I took a really close look into the tank and can count 7 pieces sitting around, on day three if they were going to die they would be losing color at least. they arent they are starting to curl, like a regularly fragged mushroom does trying to conect as much tissue as possible, one is in the cheato at the top of the tank the rest are in the sand, 3 are so tiny I can barely make them out with my eyes, with my camera its hopeless. the rest I have tried to take a picture of. I circled them in red if that helps.

reefkprz

I circled them before resizing you cant even see the circles

there are two reds in front and four watermelon specks in the back right.

deltablack22

Maybe we could find a way to put it in my avatar and it would get blown up for eternity. Kinda like sending your camera to hell I guess...