NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

JT, if you look at who you had, you would have had an awesome week. But all of your active drivers were the wrong ones.
Ooops I mean, that is tough dude

spiderwoman

I hear ya! I don't predict too many points this week either and every week from now on is going to get tougher if you are out of drivers (I'm out of 1).

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by SilverDak
http:///forum/post/2637943
aw man you guys have a league too??? nice i will get in on it next time...
You can join now and at least get used to the schedules. Of course you'll be xx races behind us, but you can see how well you do on weekly basis, in qualifying and stuff. It's fun!

scotts

Woo HOO!! 2,3,4 and 10th. I am SO glad I did not switch to Kyle. THought about it for a second.

scotts

Spidey,

Tabor, You know I was thinking someone probably picked 1,2,3,4. I did not think it would be anyone in our group though. Good job!

T3, YOU ARE ALIVE!!! I was getting ready to PM you to see if you are OK because I have not seen you here in a while. I agree it was nice to see AJ have a good run, but even better to see Vickers have a good run, at least thist week.

aquaknight

What happened to Kvapil though? His was 14th, when they cut to break with 11 laps to go, and then all of sudden he's 25? Guess he pitted (poorly)?
Was actually a good race but terrible to watch. Can tell this was ABC's first week at the helm. When they lost audio at the beginning and were talking on radios or whatever, I was like alright, time to go get lunch, not listening to this mess. Kasey wasn't going to be denied though.
Thank god I had a good week otherwise Tabor would have swapped me!
Oh, has anyone else have digital cable and did you guys do the vote thing? I have been waiting for something interactive.

spiderwoman

We are on TWC but I missed the beginning of the race (was watching Formula 1... disaster) and then I took our girls to a ribbon cutting at their day care (new building). I made it home when the race was little under half done. I guess I missed what ever happened to Kyle.