NEED ADVICE....ON OFFER

meowzer

Looks like a couple more bubbles has disappeared, and the one little aptasia I saw seems to be gone too
The real job is gonna be the bulk of the rock I pick up next Friday night......
I am not feeding the 5G, so the peps and emeralds will stay hungry....
Is there anything else that eats this stuff that I can toss in??

meowzer

OK...I just did an examination of the paly rock, the mushroom rock, the yellow polyp rock, and the "colt/kenya" rock
I see absolutely NO green bubble algae on them at all.....I did not take the bubble coral out....I do not want to bother it...I will check it in a few days.
I am still gonna leave the pieces in the 5G for now.....Mainly cause I am not sure where I am gonna keep it....LOL...I know I want the mushroom rock in my new tank...
Paly Rock

Mushroom Rock

Yellow Polyp Rock

Colt/Kenya Rock (not sure which it is)

meowzer

OK...Trying to get ready for tonight....all the totes are cleaned...I have new SW ready for when we get back...So far I moved the rock in the 5G with the large colt on it to the 10G.
I think I will move the spotted shrooms into the 54G for now since the lighting is better.....and I may move teh brown protopalys in the 10g....NEED TO KNOW....I have 2 Coralife 50/50 bulbs in the 10G.......will that be okay for the palys???? Not sure what to do with the bubble coral....right now it is thriving in the 5g under a regular fluorescent....DO YOU GUYS think it will be ok in the 10G too....or should I palce it high up in the 54G for now?
I really have no room in the 29G UNLESS I put it on the sand...which I can do sine there are T5's in that tank
This is a lot of work...LOL

bang guy

Those will be just fine in the 10 but you may want to feed them more than usual. The Protopalythoa should be fed as well.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Guy http:///forum/thread/383940/need-advice-on-offer/80#post_3364458
Those will be just fine in the 10 but you may want to feed them more than usual. The Protopalythoa should be fed as well.
OK...Thank you....I have not fed teh 5G cause I wanted the emeralds and peps to be hungry and eat the green bubble algae and aptasia....which I am pleased to say the yate all of it
Boy are they in for a treat tonight...LOL, the rock I'm going to p/u is covered in it

meowzer

I'm getting excited.....in about an hour We will be loading her stuff into totes and bringing it home....I know the rock needs work.....BUT I AM READY!!
My husband still wants to put the GINORMOUS BTA in the 225G......I'm scared though.....if it moves it can possibly do a lot of damage
any advice or anything???? Here it is again....The lta will have to stay in a tote.....I have NOWHERE for that monster haha

meowzer

HOLY COW!!!! Pictures will tell the tale....LOL...I HOPE
The 5G is LOADED with stuff...emeralds attacked...This rock is BEAUTIFUL....I vow to save it all

WE put the BTA in the 225G....we examined the rock and found it to be clean...and the anemone came with an anemone crab YAYYYY

Couldn't figure out what to do with the LTA, BUT when we picked up the rock it was on (or should I say BOULDER) it fell off....so for now it is in the corner of the 54G...

Large tote of rock with lots of aptasia and green bubble algae....it now has a powerhead in it, and I closed the lid...so it is in the dark

LOOK AT THIS

It is in this tote with some good rock that needs to be cleaned of algae, BUT no room in the 5G to do it...so tote and filter

AND CHECK OUT MY 28G LOL...the fish are not staying.....I just needed a place to put them for a week

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartorl http:///forum/thread/383940/need-advice-on-offer/80#post_3364578
I think that little damsel loves you.
Awesome deal girl!
LOL...It is not even going in a temporary tank....it's lucky it made it into a tote...HAHA.....the striped damsel and 2 clowns are going to my notsolfs too.....unless someone wants them
if so....say so haha....I'll make you a good deal

How long should I leave the large tote in the dark for???? Should I do any type of w/c's????

meowzer

LOL....Check this out......I told you guys My house is full of tank parts....haha
I think this light will help keep the good stuff on this rock alive....there are green fuzzy shrooms and some brown palys,and more green plant

teresaq

OMG-I would take that rock, one piece at a time, and start scraping, picking that algea off, then put it in with the crabs, its a lot of bubble algea, lol.