new 180 in the works

joncat24

thanks gina here's some new pics :cheer: /
just got the red sponge on the right in there today>>>8/29

ginarox

johncat24 that looks great...it looks totally awesome..you done a great job on your aquraium..i am just in ahh in how pretty it is...i cant waite tell mine looks that pretty...thanks for the pictures. i do believe yours is the prettiest one i have seen so far...have a great day.

hot883

I will give ya a bump because it is so AWESOME.
:happyfish :happyfish That rates 2 bows and 2 happy fish.
Wonderful job, not only in product as of now, but the whole updates. Truely inspiring. Thanks

threed240

Googly Moo! I should have bought a bigger tank. My 55 looks tiny now compared to that. It looks great! Im jealous. Only thing is I'd have to cut back and drink Natural Light to afford that. Lol.

joncat24

Man, I thought this thread was dead and buried...LOL
thanks for the compliments and thanks for the bump 883

aceheart

joncat, that is an awsome tank. right now my little 24 gal is up and running with about 10 hermits in it and no coral as of yet

but i do have about 15 more hermits in a small plastic tote i brought back from the beach but not sure whatto do with them now.....
hoping to either order some sort of coral or fish soon though,was thinking of a mushroom polyp green ricordea or Pink Tip Haitian Anemone for the coral and maybe a couple of clownfish to start :happyfish

dskrezyna

Amazing work, Jon! What kind of LR do ya got in there? It is simply beautiful! And I love the three tangs!

I will definatley follow your lead in regards to my 180g that I will eventually start up.
Don't ever have this thread disappear as I will need it in the future! :cheer:

joncat24

thanks alot...there are 8 tangs in there now....any questions feel free toask away

as for the rock...there are all different types in it.

dskrezyna

It looks like you made your own (55g) sump/refugium? If so, how did you make it? Did you use glass/fiberglass w/silicone for the separators? I thought about buying one of those pre-made refugiums on ----.

joncat24

mine is not a typical fuge, it is more of a flow through fuge. I used egg crate with nylon screen for dividers, have two small pieces of plastic holding sand bed area in.