New 28G Nano Cube for Horses :)

teresaq

oh, wish i was younger and thinner, and braver, lol I would love to collect my own stuff. The only thing I have collected in nass snails at the beach.(I have a fishing Lic)

meowzer

Well I just ordered the pink bowl like Flowers yellow feeding bowl.....If I decide not to use it I'll give it to my Mominlaw for Christmas

LOL...Teresa I wish I had a freakin ocean nearby......

meowzer

ARE YOU READY???????????????????? We did a little work on the 54G and 10G too.....still a little cloudy though
PICS TO FOLLOW
HAHA
I am making you wait

meowzer

OK...first the 54G HAHA
It is hard to take pics of being a bow front

And the 10G....I kinda like this (I DID IT MYSELF) sorta

The 5G with some rock that doesn't fit anywhere.....about 25 emeralds and quite a few hermits (EMERALDS FOR SALE LOL)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....the 28G FTS

Front view looking in, I wanted a cave....and this circle like area.....

Side view showing a cave in the side...and the grass, LOL

OKAY LET ER RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

al&burke

I think it looks fantastic, I even like the 5 gallon with the misfit live rocks. Good job meowzer. I hope i will be aquascaping soon.

teresaq

looks great, love the cave. Just be sure its secure. Cant wait to see it once it clears up, lol and is stocked.

meowzer

OMG...I was so nervous waiting for your responses....LOL....Hubby says the cave aint goin nowhere....HAHA.....I will try to get some clear pics tomorrow.....I took the day off

Have some errands to do, BUT will not be gone all day.....new pics in the a.m. HAHA
I think I should be ready to order the horses soon....what do you think????? I'll do some water testing, and I have new water being made...I DID stir up a lot tonight

teresaq

Hows the flow?? A couple more hitches and a few water tests, and you should be good to go. Since all the rock was cured and the tank has cycled, maybe a week or so.

btldreef

Great Job! I also want to see pics when the water is clearer. Did you add any rock to the 225?
I love the 10 and 28G tanks!

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaQ http:///forum/thread/383946/new-28g-nano-cube-for-horses/240#post_3369236
Hows the flow?? A couple more hitches and a few water tests, and you should be good to go. Since all the rock was cured and the tank has cycled, maybe a week or so.
I actually think the flow is light....I do have a Koralia nano IF I NEED IT
Will they hitch on the kenya and colt? I have a few pieces in there, they are just mad right now.....LOL....I am thinking of getting a sponge....maybe a corky if I can find one...I can get more "fake" plants, but IDK

teresaq

Yes they will hitch to the kenyas and colts and leathers, but you may still need a few more. Something tall on each side in the back.

meowzer

SORRY GUYS No updates...I took today off to do errands, BUT have a very sick dog...I am now running her to an emergency vet appt