New 28G Nano Cube for Horses :)

teresaq

You would be suprised what they will hitch too. lol I would cover it with some kind of netting.
I am going to add another maxi-jet with a spray bar to mine. I really need more flow. I still want to try that pvc thing you made. How is it working?? I will have to wait until monday though, my sons 16th birthday party is tomorrow. Been getting ready all day.
T

meowzer

It's working fine I guess....LOL..I have a regular airline on one side and this on the other....there is plenty of top movement

spanko

The horse looks so much like something out of Greek mythology hiding back there to the left of the green plant.

teresaq

how is your horse doing?? Can you get a full tank shot.
Now that they are growing, how do the horses look in comparison to your tank size. - just wondering if they have enough room now that they are big.
T

meowzer

LOL...Henry that was the anchor ornament I had in the "hospital" tank......they love it
Teresa...here ya go, one from the fron and one from the side....the horse is doing great!!! and They better have enough room....LOL

kiefers

okay..... i've been looking into some chillers but man they are rather expensive. You like the current?

iluvmelabdogs

I use that in my 29 gallon aquarium which is not the Nano cube one like you bought. That air pump is totally LOUD as all get out! Replaced it, found the lil filter pad on the bottom of the new one and dust would clog the lil pad where the air goes in. I pulled it in half and keep it cleaned. The air stone works way better now and I also dropped the skimmer in further down into the water so that it would work longer without having to change the airstones.. I also took a gallon jug, made a hole in the top of the cap, put tubing from the lil area that the skimmer cup has for extra drainage so I dont have to empty the cup.. That cup is hard to remove and the plastic can crack. So that helps alot. Its a nice little skimmer if you dont mind thinking it out a bit to tweek it. Overall its nice for the price.
Lara

meowzer

Here ya go....The colt coral is beginning to take over....I think I may have to cut some back soon
The seahorse that was sick still loves the anchor, and the "little" one I guess will always be smaller and whiter

flower

Hugging that anchor like a big teddy bear...LOL
The tank looks great, I thought that was Kenya tree coral...but all that is colt?