NEW dwarf seahorses!!

bronco300

no, sorry...i havent seen real good shots to take of the babies...all hiding from me i guess,lol...i do however have a video of the pregnant male from a couple days ago...i changed the file and mixed to sound, i'll upload it tonight...kind of sick to think about as i eat my chicken salad.....ugh

bronco300

haha, they may not live on the boards like we do...poniegal does, reeffreak or whatever his name was...not sure if qoas does...not sure if thats the right name or not

alyssia

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
I think alyssia does too. most people are working right now, hopfully they will add tonight

Yep, I have a kuda. I had two but one just died three days ago. I don't know what happened.

alyssia

Originally Posted by Bronco300
sorry to hear that alyssia...add your name to the seahorse list if you would that Bang created here:
seahorse check in

Thanks. She had been eating fine, but not as active the last few days. All my levels are okay.
I added myself to Bang Guy's list. What's that about? Sorry if it's explained already in this thread. I didn't have time to read the entire thing.

bronco300

haha, no, this thread is about my dwarf seahorses that is getting sidetracked...basically he is taking not of all the seahorse people out there to see about a new forum about seahorses...i think..we hope

rykna

Originally Posted by alyssia
Yep, I have a kuda. I had two but one just died three days ago. I don't know what happened.
I sorry to hear that alyssia.
I really hope this Seahorse forum gets built. So we can help each other when situations like this happen.
I have read that most male sea horses do not live more than a year in captivity. I was wondering if this had anything to do with malnutrition during pregnacy. I have an old mommy molly that has a curved spine, and can't swim do to lack of calcium and other added nutrients during her 8 pregnancies. :notsure:

rykna

I started building the feeder dish. Right now I think I have more shells super glued to me then the sps!!!! It's coming along fine,if it would stop gluing itself to me!!!! I need to find some tweezers....
I was about to start when I dropped the sps. :scared: a little limb broke off....fortunately it broken of in a convineant place...which made deciding where start easier..... :happyfish I hope to have it finished tomorrow

whackamole

i actually had a seahorse give birth in my tank. there were like 400 of the little guys. they almost looked like misquito larva. unfortuanly all died befor they ever really had a chance
i wasnt prepared at all. exspecially because i only had 1 seahorse

bronco300

Originally Posted by Rykna
I started building the feeder dish. Right now I think I have more shells super glued to me then the sps!!!! It's coming along fine,if it would stop gluing itself to me!!!! I need to find some tweezers....
I was about to start when I dropped the sps. :scared: a little limb broke off....fortunately it broken of in a convineant place...which made deciding where start easier..... :happyfish I hope to have it finished tomorrow

lol, you mean you're not done!?! at least take some pics...well maybne you have, i'll check out your thread

bronco300

Originally Posted by whackamole
i actually had a seahorse give birth in my tank. there were like 400 of the little guys. they almost looked like misquito larva. unfortuanly all died befor they ever really had a chance
i wasnt prepared at all. exspecially because i only had 1 seahorse

thats cool...mine obviously cant have that many...theyre only the size of a quarter to start with,lol...they're fun though

rykna

AAAwwwwwwwwwwe!!! giggle peeka boo! Even a baby fish knows when it sees a sucker! :happyfish :joy:

bronco300

Originally Posted by Rykna
AAAwwwwwwwwwwe!!! giggle peeka boo! Even a baby fish knows when it sees a sucker! :happyfish :joy:

haha...heyy...a sucker!?!